London Attack

Thread: London Attack

1. London Attack

Won't be long until we find out the London attacker, would be on Trump's no travel list. And the lefties will cry that muslims are being discriminated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by OnTheFence View Post
    Won't be long until we find out the London attacker, would be on Trump's no travel list. And the lefties will cry that muslims are being discriminated.
    You do realize that the travel ban is supposed to be temporarily, right? If the London attacker would have fallen under that travel ban now, he would not have fallen under it six months from now. Also, what if he would not have fallen under the travel ban now? Doesn't that mean the travel ban is ineffective?

As I said so many times, the travel ban is about a campaign promise. It is about the President showing action. It is not about national security, but rather about national security theater. There is a difference between feeling safe and being safe. This travel ban is about feeling safe.

The being safe part is done by USCIS and CBP. There is literally no legal need for the travel ban EO, as USCIS and CBP have already the authority to deny entry to anyone who is a risk to US national security. That is exactly what they are doing now and what they will do months from now when President Trump's travel ban EO is history.

Note that President Trump's travel ban EO is still not in effect, so even if the London attacker would have fallen under it, he could have entered the US or not, depending on what USCIS and CBP say.

4. Yes, I am qualified to know that the ban is temporary. But of course you can't resist trying to educate me.

Surely you understood what the underlying meaning of my post was.

Yes, I am qualified to know that the ban is temporary. But of course you can't resist trying to educate me.

Surely you understood what the underlying meaning of my post was.
    Yes, I understood that you took a tragedy to make a political point that is pointless, hence my post.

6. See you made up your own version that feeds your self nobility.

To your educational tirade. The current process isn't working EO or not. I don't disagree. So yes it's somewhat pointless. However.... and I am typing slower for your benefit. We as a country are going out of our way to invite them here to kill us on our own soil. How sad. Essentially, it's suicide by muslim.... We have been blinded by our perceived civility.

Hopefully you or I don't have to experience this tragedy up front and personal.

See you made up your own version that feeds your self nobility.

To your educational tirade. The current process isn't working EO or not. I don't disagree. So yes it's somewhat pointless. However.... and I am typing slower for your benefit. We as a country are going out of our way to invite them here to kill us on our own soil. How sad. Essentially, it's suicide by muslim.... We have been blinded by our perceived civility.

Hopefully you or I don't have to experience this tragedy up front and personal.
    Yes, your OP was pointless.

No, we are not. You just believe in the fear that has been fed to you by politicians that wanted to get elected.

Why do you think that I haven't already been impacted by terrorism personally? There is a reason why I respond to simplistic posts like yours.

8. You really don't understand the things you declare. I am mot blindly following anyone. Trump doesn't tell me how to think. And I could care less whether the Trump Bans work or get blocked or burn his desk. It's is alot of fun watching you get all butt hurt over it though.

I guess we all have a role to play. I get to be the simpleton, and you get to be the precocious little prick. You get an A+. ...

You really don't understand the things you declare. I am mot blindly following anyone. Trump doesn't tell me how to think. And I could care less whether the Trump Bans work or get blocked or burn his desk. It's is alot of fun watching you get all butt hurt over it though.

I guess we all have a role to play. I get to be the simpleton, and you get to be the precocious little prick. You get an A+. ...
    Well, at least I don't use a terrorist attack to promote a political agenda on the same day, like you did in your OP and like President Obama did after mass shootings in the US.

Guess it won't be long until we find out you were wrong.

"Khalid Masood, age 52, was born in Kent in 1964 and detectives believe he was most recently living in the Midlands, the Metropolitan Police said in a statement issued Thursday."

Welcome to the McArthyism of the 21st century.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.