Media's treatment of Maryland high school rape 'beyond anything I have ever seen' - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Media's treatment of Maryland high school rape 'beyond anything I have ever seen'

Quote Originally Posted by S&W29 View Post
    Perhaps they're ignoring it because there are larger problems to deal with. Healthcare and a pathological liar of a President might be 2.
    Sorry, but the violent rape of a high school aged girl is NOT a smaller issues than health care.

Personally, if it were my daughter, I don't think there would be much left to deport.

Unfortunately, there are two issues here.

One is illegal emigrants. This needs to be addressed, unfortunately the MSM seems to put this under the general topic of immigration and not differentiating between legal and illegal immigration, they are two very different things. I am fine with, and support immigration, but illegal immigration is a crime and needs to be addressed as such, not "swept under the rug".

The second issue, which the MSM seems bent on glossing over because of the first, is the violent rape of a young lady by two young men. Regardless of where they came from, or their immigration status, this is a serious issue and needs to be dealt with in a serious manner.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12