Media's treatment of Maryland high school rape 'beyond anything I have ever seen'
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Media's treatment of Maryland high school rape 'beyond anything I have ever seen'

  1. #1

    Media's treatment of Maryland high school rape 'beyond anything I have ever seen'

    Bill O'Reilly: Media's treatment of Maryland high school rape 'beyond anything I have ever seen'
    .
    Fox News' Bill O'Reilly slammed the mainstream media on Wednesday's "The O'Reilly Factor" for ignoring the case of two immigrant teens, at least one of whom is in the U.S. illegally, accused of raping a Maryland high school student.
    .
    "ABC, NBC, CBS did not cover it on their nightly news broadcasts," O'Reilly said in his "Talking Points Memo." "CNN did not cover the Maryland story in primetime last night. Ditto MSNBC. That is beyond anything I have ever seen in my 40 years-plus of journalism."
    .
    PARENTS' EMOTIONS RAW IN WAKE OF RAPE AT MARYLAND HIGH SCHOOL
    .
    "We all know why," O'Reilly said. "Illegal immigration is a political issue." The host went on to accuse the media of "allowing the sanctuary [city] movement to pretty much run wild" by opposing President Donald Trump's hardline immigration policies.
    .
    O'Reilly warned that "many Americans have had enough of illegal immigration," saying that "the federal government has lost control over the immigration process, and ... many states and cities will not obey federal law, creating anarchy."
    .
    "[There] comes a time when citizens of any country have to demand justice, have to demand protection, demand the law be respected," O'Reilly said. "We have not, have not, come to that time yet in America."
    .
    Read More & watch video: Bill O'Reilly: Media's treatment of Maryland high school rape 'beyond anything I have ever seen' | Fox News
    .
    My Thoughts:
    .
    This is why we have FOX NEWS!! Without it ... we would know NOTHING going on in this world. Except what the Democrats WANT us to know.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  2.   
  3. #2
    Perhaps they're ignoring it because there are larger problems to deal with. Healthcare and a pathological liar of a President might be 2.

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by S&W29 View Post
    Perhaps they're ignoring it because there are larger problems to deal with. Healthcare and a pathological liar of a President might be 2.
    That's the most illogical lame excuse I've read in a long time. What would you think if it was your girl? Get real.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  5. CNN reported on it 2 days ago. I know Trump likes it when massacres and other crimes are reported BEFORE they happen (the poor victims of Bowling Green. The innocent victims blown up in Sweden, etc. )




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldodds3 View Post
    CNN reported on it 2 days ago. I know Trump likes it when massacres and other crimes are reported BEFORE they happen (the poor victims of Bowling Green. The innocent victims blown up in Sweden, etc. )

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The CNN report only happen after Fox News reported it and even at that it was two days after the rape occurred, nice catch up for CNN. The statement by Conway was a miss quote by her, a simple mistake and the victims in Sweden had been ongoing for months, they just didn't get the news coverage they should have until Trump gave light to them. You might do yourself a favor and watch the news -IE- Fox News, more often, because the left leaning news, NBC, CBS, ABC, MSNBC, CNN aren't going to give you the unbiased news, also the crimes in England and the EU are on going and have been for over well over a year.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    That's the most illogical lame excuse I've read in a long time. What would you think if it was your girl? Get real.
    But it wasn't and I don't care about immigrant criminals. I care about lying traitors in the White House who are willing to sell out their own country to a Russian Dictator more. Besides, Cheetolini has said he doesn't care about sex crimes, he's fine committing them himself whether its with teenage girls in a pageant dressing room or grabbing women by other parts in public.

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by S&W29 View Post
    But it wasn't and I don't care about immigrant criminals. I care about lying traitors in the White House who are willing to sell out their own country to a Russian Dictator more. Besides, Cheetolini has said he doesn't care about sex crimes, he's fine committing them himself whether its with teenage girls in a pageant dressing room or grabbing women by other parts in public.
    You didn't answer my question, What would you think if it was your girl? None of this has anything to do with Trump and why don't you care about immigrant criminals, are you OK with them being in your children's schools?
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    You didn't answer my question, What would you think if it was your girl? None of this has anything to do with Trump and why don't you care about immigrant criminals, are you OK with them being in your children's schools?
    I don't care. That was my answer. I'm not an immigrant criminal, and I don't have a little girl in school. There are plenty of immigrants in school, and they are all fine as far as I know, although there are shady people everywhere.

  10. #9
    I would think that even you could emphasize with the parents of this little girl. I guess I'm wrong, sad.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  11. #10
    They need to be relieved of their troublesome testicles and shipped BACK.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast