Here Is The LIST of 20 REPUBLICAN SENATORS TRYING TO SABOTAGE TRUMP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Here Is The LIST of 20 REPUBLICAN SENATORS TRYING TO SABOTAGE TRUMP

20 Republicans just made a move to undermine President Trump and here are their names…
    A letter to homeland security was signed by thirty one senators that undermines everything Donald Trump is trying to accomplish when it comes to bringing jobs back to American citizens. The kicker? Twenty of those senators are REPUBLICAN!
    Thirty-one Senators signed a letter asking Homeland Security to maximize the number of blue collar outsourcing visas that allow U.S. based corporations to import low-skilled workers instead of hiring Americans to do the work.
    The number of H-2B visas issued had long been held to 66,000 visas but was wildly expanded by Obama in the last year of his presidency, to 264,000. Now, almost 40% of the Republican caucus wants to keep it at that level.
    Now we can add these 20 to the list of Democrats not to vote for. We stand with President Trump. Out with the Old, in with the NEW!
    They need to start doing the job they are being paid to do. Our president, that we the American people elected, is passing laws to help this Country. Get off your butt and help him if you can’t do that leave the country. Enough said!
    Below is Jeff Sessions on the topic of H-2B visas:
    Read More and see these turncoat Republican senators:
    Here Is The LIST of 20 REPUBLICAN SENATORS TRYING TO SABOTAGE TRUMP – Red Rock Tribune
    My Thoughts:
    After this you now know why President Trump couldn’t get Obamacare revamped and Paul Ryan didn’t help getting a Republican consensus either.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    My Thoughts:
    After this you now know why President Trump couldn’t get Obamacare revamped and Paul Ryan didn’t help getting a Republican consensus either.
    When did Trump promise to "revamp" O'Care? I could've sworn he promised to repeal it and then replace it. Anyone paying attention would know how bad of an idea it is to replace it at all, but repeal was the promise, and "revamp" is the broken promise. You wanted that idiotic piece of garbage passed did you, opsspec?

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Oh Gee, you mean they listen to their constituents, vs. blindly marching in lockstep with Trump.... Oh yea, that is what we elected to do!
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

5. Trump Winery is using the H2A program to add even more foreign workers to its vineyard. So what?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    20 Republicans just made a move to undermine President Trump and here are their names…
    A letter to homeland security was signed by thirty one senators that undermines everything Donald Trump is trying to accomplish when it comes to bringing jobs back to American citizens. The kicker? Twenty of those senators are REPUBLICAN!
    Thirty-one Senators signed a letter asking Homeland Security to maximize the number of blue collar outsourcing visas that allow U.S. based corporations to import low-skilled workers instead of hiring Americans to do the work.
    The number of H-2B visas issued had long been held to 66,000 visas but was wildly expanded by Obama in the last year of his presidency, to 264,000. Now, almost 40% of the Republican caucus wants to keep it at that level.
    Now we can add these 20 to the list of Democrats not to vote for. We stand with President Trump. Out with the Old, in with the NEW!
    They need to start doing the job they are being paid to do. Our president, that we the American people elected, is passing laws to help this Country. Get off your butt and help him if you can’t do that leave the country. Enough said!
    Below is Jeff Sessions on the topic of H-2B visas:
    Read More and see these turncoat Republican senators:
    Here Is The LIST of 20 REPUBLICAN SENATORS TRYING TO SABOTAGE TRUMP – Red Rock Tribune
    My Thoughts:
    I think the term incompetence covers it on both ends of Pennsylvania Ave. No conspiracy theories are needed.

7. You just crossed a line, or at least I just noticed it. You said "our president...is passing laws to help this country. Get off your butt and help him if you can't do that then leave the country". Do I summarize your position correctly?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldodds3 View Post
    You just crossed a line, or at least I just noticed it. You said "our president...is passing laws to help this country. Get off your butt and help him if you can't do that then leave the country". Do I summarize your position correctly?

So if you don't support the president you should leave the US. Well why didn't you leave when Obama was president, or do you blindly support whomever is president?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    When did Trump promise to "revamp" O'Care? I could've sworn he promised to repeal it and then replace it. Anyone paying attention would know how bad of an idea it is to replace it at all, but repeal was the promise, and "revamp" is the broken promise. You wanted that idiotic piece of garbage passed did you, opsspec?

Blues
    Repeal and replace was the campaign promise. But in order to repeal it they need something to replace it with as they say. The replacement bill that went down like a led brick was a bill by Ryan and his crowd, abd they talked Trump into it telling him they could get him a replacement bill in with not problem at all and make Trump look good. Well that failed, and Trump should know there are lots of Liberal Republican that will lie to him and try to use him. Lesson learned I hope.

Putting that aside, I being as old as I am, remember when the healthcare coverage yo had was what you bought yourself or your employer bought for you to enroll in at work. There was not Government that made you buy anything if you didn't want. One thing that affected price was you could shop around for a policy and choose one that fit your ability to pay. This made Insurance companies compete and competition makes things cheaper. Since the Obamacare and Obamacare 2.0 did nothing to put restrictions on Insurance Companies and "Big Pharma" there is nothing there that will make the cost to Americans go down. If will continue to spiral up, and up as the greed of the Insurance Companies and Big Pharma are driven by their stock holders and board members wanting bigger and bigger bonuses.

Seniors are the ones hurt most. Obama stole Billions from Medicare to pay for health care for Illegal Aliens and what I call government sponges. Just another Redistribution of Wealth. The Ryancare did the same thing. hope it's gone and would like to see him gone too.

10. Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    Repeal and replace was the campaign promise. But in order to repeal it they need something to replace it with as they say. The replacement bill that went down like a led brick was a bill by Ryan and his crowd, abd they talked Trump into it telling him they could get him a replacement bill in with not problem at all and make Trump look good. Well that failed, and Trump should know there are lots of Liberal Republican that will lie to him and try to use him. Lesson learned I hope.

Putting that aside, I being as old as I am, remember when the healthcare coverage yo had was what you bought yourself or your employer bought for you to enroll in at work. There was not Government that made you buy anything if you didn't want. One thing that affected price was you could shop around for a policy and choose one that fit your ability to pay. This made Insurance companies compete and competition makes things cheaper. Since the Obamacare and Obamacare 2.0 did nothing to put restrictions on Insurance Companies and "Big Pharma" there is nothing there that will make the cost to Americans go down. If will continue to spiral up, and up as the greed of the Insurance Companies and Big Pharma are driven by their stock holders and board members wanting bigger and bigger bonuses.

Seniors are the ones hurt most. Obama stole Billions from Medicare to pay for health care for Illegal Aliens and what I call government sponges. Just another Redistribution of Wealth. The Ryancare did the same thing. hope it's gone and would like to see him gone too.
    And yet... you wish to give the Federal Government powers not bestowed upon them by the Constitution...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

11. Pretty sure SCOTUS ruled ACA constitutional

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast