CIA Whistleblower leaks 600 million pages, shows both Obama and Comey spied on Trump!

Thread: CIA Whistleblower leaks 600 million pages, shows both Obama and Comey spied on Trump!

CIA Whistleblower leaks 600 million pages, shows both Obama and Comey spied on Trump!

Devin Nunes, the House Intelligence Committee chairman, told Trump yesterday that he had evidence that potentially proves the FBI spied on him and his staff at Trump Tower, confirming Trump’s accusations of wiretapping.
    Now, we managed to find out who the source of the leaked documents was!
    Attorney and FreedomWatch Chairman, Larry Klayman, sent a letter to the House Committee on Intelligence informing Nunes that a CIA whistleblower had contacted him with 47 hard drives on which there were 600 million pages of information, proving both Obama and Comey spied on Trump as well as many other people as well.
    This bombshell was dropped by Klayman yesterday on Live TV, and it explains how FBI Director James Comey is engaged in this huge cover-up!
    So – we know that evidence exists from a CIA / NSA contractor turned whistleblower, detailing a spy operation on Donald Trump.
    See the letter below:
    Read More:
    CIA Whistleblower leaks 600 million pages, shows both Obama and Comey spied on Trump! - USA just NOW
    My Thoughts:
    Things could get really interesting in the next few weeks.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

3. 600 million pages. That's about equal to the original Obamacare bill. That will take a huge effort to parse that much data.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Or Klayman is making it all up?

Quote Originally Posted by OnTheFence View Post
    600 million pages. That's about equal to the original Obamacare bill. That will take a huge effort to parse that much data.

They can use a computer program with certain words to look for in the files and then it will pull up the pages that are tagged.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

6. CIA Whistleblower leaks 600 million pages, shows both Obama and Comey spied on Trump!

Correct, and what percentage of pages will have something to report on? If it were 1% that is an enormous load of data as well.