The next Supreme Court nomination

Thread: The next Supreme Court nomination

The next Supreme Court nomination

If you think the Democrats are losing their ever loving liberal minds over the nomination of Judge Gorsuch to the Supreme Court, itís predicted that Justice Kennedy is expected to retire this summer and itís then that they are really going to go bat sh!t crazy against President Trumpís next nomination to the Supreme Court and just think Justice Ginsberg will be right around the corner to retire after Kennedy. It will be all out war during the nomination hearings for them.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

After the 2018 elections, the Democrats will have control of the Senate again, maybe even a super majority, and Trump won't get any nominations through then.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Hope not, but possible. The Healthcare roll out sure didn't go over well.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

5. NavyLCDR, I HIGHLY doubt that. I'd be willing to bet. As long as the TRUE CONSERVATIVES KEEP HOLDING THE LINE, America will be in for a real wake-up. Liberty and freedom will be restored.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk