WikiLeaks release

Thread: WikiLeaks release

1. WikiLeaks release

WikiLeaks says CIA disguised hacking as Russian activity* | Daily Mail Online

Been hearing rumors about this for awhile and now it looks as if the rumors were right.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    WikiLeaks says CIA disguised hacking as Russian activity* | Daily Mail Online

Been hearing rumors about this for awhile and now it looks as if the rumors were right.
    Well now, that's interesting. It will also be interesting to see who in the Congressional Committee on Intelligence has the stones to pursue the CIA for this. Anyone want to bet whether that's what they do, or they continue to harass Nunez for doing nothing illegal? The Dems will stick on Nunez like glue and ignore this release, while the Republicrats will stick like glue to their love of all things 4th-Amendment-violative and do everything in their power to malign Assange/Wikileaks and leave Nunez floppin' in the wind to defend himself against the Dems alone.

I'm moderately bothered by Wikileaks' methods, but can't help being grateful to them for exposing so many crimes against The People by our government. To date, not one single assertion they've ever made against the US government's criminal enterprises has been successfully debunked. I'm no Trump fan, in fact, I'm far from it, but he and all the Republicrats in Congress ought to seize this moment to show just how biased, dishonest and in some cases, criminal the US media has been towards him. In so doing, they should take the CIA and the rest of the (non) intelligence community down a few pegs at the same time. It is not an exaggeration to say this would be an act of treason against the President if any of that masked hacking was used to smear, persecute and eventually prosecute Trump or his cabinet/staff members, which, considering Russia Russia Russia is all we hear on the MSM these days, it would be a willful suspension of disbelief to think none of it did apply to the current Russian controversies.

Good catch, Ken.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...