White House Uncovers Mole

Thread: White House Uncovers Mole

By: Onan Coca
    It was only hearsay being questioned on conservative websites yesterday, but today Breitbart News says it has confirmed with several sources inside the White House that the move to reassign deputy Chief of Staff Katie Walsh was directly related to White House concerns that she was leaking information to the press!
    On Thursday, pro-Trump website Conservative Treehouse wrote that the leak of Devin Nunes’ “whistleblowers” was actually an elaborate ploy to smoke out who in the White House was leaking information to the press. Just a short while after the New York Times broke the story, Katie Walsh announced that she would be moving on to help lead a pro-Trump organization outside of the administration. However, conservative rumor mongers argued that this was actually the White House ridding itself of a dangerous leak.
    White House Deputy Chief-of-Staff Katie Walsh was fired today immediately following a New York Times report which outed two National Security Council members as the source for Devin Nunes “tip” to review a specific batch of President Obama’s executive intelligence. The transparent sequence of events reveals that Walsh was the source of NYT reporter Maggie Haberman’s article; (Walsh and Haberman are “friends”).
    Read More:
    White House Uncovers Mole - Freedom Outpost
    My Thoughts:
    I wonder that else she leaked to the press?
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Moles are everywhere. The only way to get rid of them is to fire all of those who were around when 0bama was in.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.