Interesting read

Thread: Interesting read

1. Interesting read

Interesting read if you are into news or politics .

https://medium.com/@Cernovich/susan-...s-30085b5cff16

But not if you don't click on unannotated links. You're either a lazy poster or trying for clickbait.

I would like at least a hint at the topic before I click on a link. I'll pass.

Calvin has set the rules for posting links in this sub-forum. They are:
    If you are going to post a news article that is fine, but I don't want stories blindly posted. Add some original thoughts or at least make an attempt to. I will be locking threads without commentary in the OP.

Calvin
    I don't consider "lookie here" or "interesting read" a commentary about the topic in the link.

Likewise, not going down the rabbit hole of some anonymous link from a lazy poster.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

6. So Sorry for my lazy post , Please forgive me for being lazy

I will not bother you again.

I was able to read it, what's the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by corneileous View Post
    I was able to read it, what's the problem?
    No one said they couldn't read it, they said the wouldn't click on possible clickbait sites. A simple explanation of the content on the OP part would eliminate that, but when he is too damn lazy to do so, I guess he really isn't that sold on the topic either. If he doesn't give a damn, why the hell should anyone else?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg