A Lesson in History - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: A Lesson in History

Quote Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
    The problem with bleeding heart folks is the inability to face the reality that when there is a group of people, whether that group be geographic, ideological, or faith, that has been proven to contain folks that wish to do us harm (terrorists) it is only common sense to look at the entire group with suspicion until individuals within that group are proven to not be a threat.

As far as Trump supporters being racist, ignorant, and evil? I learned long ago that the hallmark of a liberal is to accuse anyone who doesn't agree with them of having the exact character faults they possess themselves. It's called ... projection.
    A Lesson in History-thumbs_up-2.jpg
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    "But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be condemned to HELL"

The problem with bleeding heart folks is the inability to face the reality that when there is a group of people, whether that group be geographic, ideological, or faith, that has been proven to contain folks that wish to do us harm (terrorists) it is only common sense to look at the entire group with suspicion until individuals within that group are proven to not be a threat.

As far as Trump supporters being racist, ignorant, and evil? I learned long ago that the hallmark of a liberal is to accuse anyone who doesn't agree with them of having the exact character faults they possess themselves. It's called ... projection.
    I believe the argument you made about people wanting to hurt "US" is the same argument that anti-2A people make to demonize all gun owners.

Quote Originally Posted by S&W29 View Post
    I believe the argument you made about people wanting to hurt "US" is the same argument that anti-2A people make to demonize all gun owners.
    I believe liberals spin and pretzel any and all viewpoints that oppose their own.
    Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking. There are too many people who think that the only thing that's right is to get by, and the only thing that's wrong is to get caught. - J. C. Watts

Bikenut, thank's for showing that self-professed conservatives do the exact same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by S&W29 View Post
    Bikenut, thank's for showing that self-professed conservatives do the exact same thing.
    Thank you for proving my point.
    Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking. There are too many people who think that the only thing that's right is to get by, and the only thing that's wrong is to get caught. - J. C. Watts

I believe liberals spin and pretzel any and all viewpoints that oppose their own.
    You believe correct. These liberal progressive child killers always manipulate truth to be hate speech. Never let these purveyors of infanticide set the terms of a debate.
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    "But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be condemned to HELL"

8. A Lesson in History

All religions are nonsense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Aldodds3 View Post
    Yep, that's why God hates religion.
    ~ God Hates Religion ~

~ God Hates Religion ~

Quote Originally Posted by Aldodds3 View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

re·li·gion

rəˈlijən/
    noun
    the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods. Note the mention of multiple gods.
    "ideas about the relationship between science and religion"
    synonyms: faith, belief, worship, creed; More
    a particular system of faith and worship.
    plural noun: religions
    "the world's great religions"
    a pursuit or interest to which someone ascribes supreme importance.
    "consumerism is the new religion"

Chris·ti·an·i·ty
    ˌkrisCHēˈanədē/
    noun
    the religion based on the person and teachings of Jesus of Nazareth, or its beliefs and practices. Note the mention of Jesus of Nazareth only.
    Christian quality or character.
    "his Christianity sustained him"

There is a difference between mere religion with multiple gods, and Christianity, with the only true God, Jesus Christ. Works for us.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast