Susan Rice responsible for unmasking of President Donald Trump and his campaign staff - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Susan Rice responsible for unmasking of President Donald Trump and his campaign staff

It was reported tonight on Fox that an NSA person gave Rice specific directions as to who to request the unmasking of the intelligence intercepts in regards to the Trump people in order to damage his election proceedings.
    It was also questioned, why was Ben Rhoads, who was a Whitehouse communications person was given access to these secret unmasked records from the NSA or CIA from Susan Rice, because he didn’t have authority to view these secret unmasked records, they were just for the National Security person Susan Rice and president Obama.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Report: Susan Rice Ordered ‘Spreadsheets’ of Trump Campaign Calls
    By: Joel B. Pollak
    President Barack Obama’s National Security Advisor, Susan Rice, allegedly ordered surveillance of Donald Trump’s campaign aides during the last election, and maintained spreadsheets of their telephone calls, the Daily Caller reports.
    The alleged spreadsheets add a new dimension to reports on Sunday and Monday by blogger Mike Cernovich and Eli Lake of Bloomberg News that Rice had asked for Trump aides’ names to be “unmasked” in intelligence reports. The alleged “unmasking” may have been legal, but may also have been part of an alleged political intelligence operation to disseminate reports on the Trump campaign widely throughout government with the aim of leaking them to the press.
    At the time that radio host Mark Levin and Breitbart News compiled the evidence of surveillance, dissemination, and leaking — all based on mainstream media reports — the mainstream media dismissed the story as a “conspiracy theory.”
    Now, however, Democrats are backing away from that allegation, and from broader allegations of Russian collusion with the Trump campaign, as additional details of the Obama administration’s alleged surveillance continue to emerge.
    The Daily Caller reports:
    “What was produced by the intelligence community at the request of Ms. Rice were detailed spreadsheets of intercepted phone calls with unmasked Trump associates in perfectly legal conversations with individuals,” diGenova told The Daily Caller News Foundation Investigative Group Monday.
    “The overheard conversations involved no illegal activity by anybody of the Trump associates, or anyone they were speaking with,” diGenova said. “In short, the only apparent illegal activity was the unmasking of the people in the calls.”
    The surveillance and spreadsheet operation were allegedly “ordered one year before the 2016 presidential election.” According to a Fox News report on Monday, former White House aide Ben Rhodes was also involved.
    Rhodes and Rice were both implicated in a disinformation campaign to describe the Benghazi terror attack in Sep. 2012 as a protest against a YouTube video. Rhodes also boasted of creating an “echo chamber” in the media to promote the Iran deal, feeding stories to contrived networks of “experts” who offered the public a steady stream of pro-agreement propaganda.
    On Monday, Rhodes retweeted a CNN story quoting Rep. Jim Himes (D-CT) claiming that the alleged unmasking was “nothing unusual.”
    To the extent they have reported the surveillance story at all, CNN and other news outlets have focused on Trump’s tweets last month that alleged President Obama had “wiretapped” Trump Tower, describing the claims as unfounded.
    CNN continued treating story dismissively on Monday, with The Lead host Jake Tapper insisting allegations of Russian interference in the election were more important than what he referred to as the president’s effort to distract from them.
    Later in the day, host Don Lemon declared he would ignore the surveillance story and urged viewers to do likewise.
    The potential abuse of surveillance powers for political purposes has long troubled civil libertarians, and could affect the re-authorization of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) Amendments Act later this year.
    Read More:
    Report: Susan Rice Ordered 'Spreadsheets' of Trump Campaign Calls - Breitbart
    My Thoughts:
    Now we know which NSA surveillance item she asked to be unmasked

Come on. How much longer can she keep up this charade? The timing of the leaks were perfect. Oust Flynn and embarrass President Trump. The shadow government was busy at work. If anyone believes that Rice and Obama were not responsible for the leaks they must be a democrat. It may not have come out of their mouth but it might as well have....

The FBI and DOJ need to start holding press conference. This is the largest political scandal since Watergate (it’s even bigger than that) and Republicans are somehow still on the defensive. This is the kill shot we need to take the Democrats out of the game for decades, not only will bringing this trial into public domain bring down the corruption that took place under the Obama administration, it will devastate "the deep state". Trump has a chance, right now to do what John F. Kennedy died trying to do, and that is fixing and taming the out of control rouge state which scurries under the floor boards of this old house Uncle Sam built. It's time to trap the rats! Trump needs to bring the full weight of the department of justice down on this and he needs to do is quickly. This is his opening, he needs to take it.

Susan Rice's alleged unmasking requests not so routine, ex-officials say
    By: Cody Derespina
    While Susan Rice is defending as routine her requests for the identities of Americans caught up in surveillance of foreign targets, others who’ve served in the intelligence community and at high levels of government say the former national security adviser's requests were quite unusual.
    Rice, who served in the Obama administration, is at the heart of allegations of improper surveillance of the Trump team prior to Inauguration Day.
    Fox News reported Monday that Rice asked for Trump associates to be identified – or “unmasked” – in intelligence reports and those names were then widely disseminated at the top levels of the government. In an interview Tuesday on MSNBC, Rice largely skirted talking specifically about those allegations, however, she said it was “absolutely false” that Obama officials utilized intelligence “for political purposes.”
    Rice’s defenders also have said unmasking requests would be a typical part of her job -- and her authority to make such requests generally is not being questioned. Rice said Tuesday the process helped provide context “in order to understand the importance of the report and understand the significance.”
    “It is hard to fathom how the demasking of multiple Trump campaign and transition officials was not politically motivated.”
    Fred Fleitz, ex-CIA analyst
    Former Obama speechwriter Jon Favreau tweeted his coarsely-worded case: "It was her f------ job to know this information! This is utter bulls---."
    Her detractors, however, say that’s not the case.
    “From my direct experience dealing at this level, that is never done,” retired U.S. Army Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer told Fox News. Shaffer has experience in intelligence operations focused on foreign actors in which U.S. citizens’ involvement could surface.
    “The national security adviser person is a manager position, not an analyst position,” he said. “You have analysts in the intelligence community whose job is to sort through who is doing what with what. Susan Rice is a senior manager looking over the entire intelligence community. She should not have time to be unmasking individuals having conversations. It’s insane. It’s never done.”
    Ex-CIA analyst Fred Fleitz agreed in a Fox News op-ed.
    “Rice’s denials don’t add up,” Fleitz wrote. “It is hard to fathom how the demasking of multiple Trump campaign and transition officials was not politically motivated.”
    Trump hasn't commented extensively since Rice's Tuesday interview, however, asked by The New York Times if he thought Rice committed a crime Trump said: "Do I think? Yes, I think."
    Former Ambassador to the United Nations and Fox News contributor John Bolton told “America’s Newsroom” that Rice’s requests may have been improper depending on what reason she gave for wanting the information.
    “Now I’m not naïve, a national security adviser’s gonna get her request approved. But she still has to give some reason,” said Bolton, who served under former President George W. Bush. “If she doesn’t even have to give a reason than NSA is really quite negligent. Susan Rice is obviously not gonna say, ‘I want these names unmasked so I can surveil my political opponents.’ And if she said she wanted the names unmasked for national security reasons, that’s a fraud on the intelligence system.”
    Shaffer said a U.S. citizen’s interaction with a foreign target is not typically reason enough to unmask an American.
    “These techniques, technology and procedures are reserved for potential violations of U.S. laws,” he said, adding of Rice’s alleged actions: “It’s not only legally insufficient, it’s politically insane.”
    Read More:
    Susan Rice's alleged unmasking requests not so routine, ex-officials say | Fox News
    My Thoughts:
    She also got flow charts of Trumps activities and phone calls!!!! SHE'S LYING! It stinks from the get go! It was also reported that someone within the NSA was directing her as to which surveillance file to request it be unmasked.

7. Why would the story headline read "alleged" when she has already admitted to unmasking?

Susan Rice was an underling, a stooge - useful idiot for Obama!
    Ms. Rice was directed by her Boss, Hussein Obama, to do what she did. Just as she was ordered to spread the lie about a video being the cause of the terrorist attack on the Benghazi American Compound where U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens was murdered on September 11, 2012!
    Don't be fooled by the leftist MSM. They have circled the wagons to defend one of their loyal lying useful idiots! It's become a drumbeat of incessant defense commentaries by the MSM dufus propagandists!

CIA Officer Came Forward And Exposed The Truth About Susan Rice’s ‘Abuse Of Power’
    Even though Susan Rice has been exposed, she continues to deny that she in any way spied on President Trump during the election. “The allegation is that somehow Obama Administration officials utilized intelligence for political purposes. That is absolutely false,” explained Rice. However, one CIA officer disagreed.
    Former CIA operations officer Scott Uehlinger said that while she technically didn’t break the law, she broke the spirit on which the laws were designed and abused her powers. “I think it’s an issue which deeply concerns people like myself and other people, working-level officers in the intel community,” Uehlinger explained.
    “Even though at this point, there seems to be no evidence of breaking the law, this ‘unmasking’ of people was ill-advised at best. I think it really shows that abuse of power and the fact that many people in the Obama administration were willing to violate the spirit of the laws designed to protect Americans, perhaps rather than the law itself,” said Uehlinger.
    ““As a working-level CIA officer, we were always told by upper authority, you’re always told to – and the quote is – ‘avoid the appearance of impropriety. Well, this does not pass that smell test, definitely,” explained Uehlinger.
    “This is just part of that again. A working-level officer would have gotten into big trouble doing anything remotely like this. But now, we have a lot of people saying that she should just be given a pass,” explained Uehlinger. Check out the full interview below.
    CIA Officer Came Forward And Exposed The Truth About Susan Rice’s ‘Abuse Of Power’ - Conservative 101
    My Thoughts:
    Even though Susan Rice is denying it, one CIA officer came forward and revealed the truth about her. This is huge!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123