To whom it may concern

Thread: To whom it may concern

To whom it may concern

I never was thrilled with Obama and after a few short years I had no real use for him. It didn't take too long to realize that he lied with a good deal of regularity (which is not terribly uncommon among politicians so he loses no points there.)
    I have not been terribly thrilled with Trump. I would love for him to close his Twitter account and let it lay dormant for 4 or 8 years or death.
    Under Obamas lead, household income went down 10% and property values have not recovered to pre-2008 levels.
    Real unemployment has remained in the 10-12% range. Just because you have given up looking for work does not mean you are not unemployed. In short, if you happened to do well under Obama you were fortunate. Many did not.
    In short the economy was a near disaster under Obama. One day the 10 TRILLION that he added to the debt will have to be repaid.
    Brian Terry died needlessly because of Obama as did 4 real men at Benghazi. Neither I, nor others like me rioted, burned buildings, etc.
    Trump has done nothing yet to be the victim of the scorn he has received. Why not give him a year or two. Obama got a free ride for 8.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    I never was thrilled with Obama and after a few short years I had no real use for him. It didn't take too long to realize that he lied with a good deal of regularity (which is not terribly uncommon among politicians so he loses no points there.)
    I have not been terribly thrilled with Trump. I would love for him to close his Twitter account and let it lay dormant for 4 or 8 years or death.
    Under Obamas lead, household income went down 10% and property values have not recovered to pre-2008 levels.
    Real unemployment has remained in the 10-12% range. Just because you have given up looking for work does not mean you are not unemployed. In short, if you happened to do well under Obama you were fortunate. Many did not.
    In short the economy was a near disaster under Obama. One day the 10 TRILLION that he added to the debt will have to be repaid.
    Brian Terry died needlessly because of Obama as did 4 real men at Benghazi. Neither I, nor others like me rioted, burned buildings, etc.
    Trump has done nothing yet to be the victim of the scorn he has received. Why not give him a year or two. Obama got a free ride for 8.
    AAAAGH! HERESEY! BURN HIM AT THE STAKE!

Are you trying to say that the Grand Poobah nearly ruined the country? Surely you jest. All the empty stores one sees while driving around were not caused by a failed economy or deliberate undermining of the government at the behest of George Soros, bankers, or elitists. Everything is absolutely fine and the economy has never been better!!! People have simply gone into an early retirement to live off the benefits provided by the Democrats and, as Nancy Pelosi once said, people have more time for leisure activities. Damn, it doesn't get much better than that!

Brian Terry just happened to be an unfortunate Border Patrol agent who was killed while Obama and Holder were trying to stop illegal gun trade. That worked out quite well, don't you think? The four at Benghazi were also unfortunate in having been killed in a weapons transaction to give weapons to the group we were fighting in the Middle East. But Obama and Hillary had nothing to do with that. Or did they?

Now, what will this new upstart of a president do for us? The fact that it is said he has already saved millions of dollars on different projects is no indicator that he will improve things. He is a business man and has a closer feeling for the country's economy and people than his predecessor, or those he left behind in government. His brusqueness in dealing with people has upset our Congress because he tells them what he thinks of them and how they have screwed up the government and the country, while at the same time, filling their own coffers. He has directly confronted our intelligence agencies and exposed how they have infringed on our privacy. He has shown to all how our government is/has become like George Orwell's book, 1984.

The last line in your post does make sense. Trump hasn't deserved the scorn he is receiving from the most crooked and dangerous political party in this nation's history. In time, I believe he can turn the economy around and drain the swamp of professional politicians who aren't worth the rope with which to hang them! But, then again, do people really care anymore?

4. Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    I agree with you for the most part. The prince of darkness just kept his focus on his base and to a point to his "people". His failure to get that POS Tax evading Sharpton under control led to numerous riots and several deaths most of which were needless. That's what really turned me from grudging acceptance by my wife and I. His focus ,if there was one was not on law and order. He clearly sided with the mob over law enforcement which really burns me a I was one of those guys in blue. He showed his true "colors" right there as far as we are concerned.
    As for Trump I damn well voted for him and would do it again in a blink. Of course you have to consider the beast that he was running against as well. There was no other choice as she is a true liberal and in all respects just another Beltway political insider. She had virtually no redeeming qualities to be found.
    Trump needs to just put a sock in it. He has a mouth as big as his massive ego and that stupid twitter account of his ought to go away . It's too bad because most of us agree with the majority of his agenda as it's the right thing to do and it's actually enforcing existing laws that of been on the books and just been ignored. I only wish that he would slow down ,calm down and make some sort of attempt to get along with the other side of the house and senate because if he doesn't they are going to stonewall him , and they can still do it. It's sad he doesn't seem to realize this .
    He needs to take the advice of a rather slippery but pretty savvy politician from the 1960s LBJ. " Don't ever tell A man go to hell unless you can send in there"! Wise words when you think about it you should take a lesson from all LBJ and stop acting like a spoiled brat young emperor. In short I think Trump need to learn what respect really is all about. Will he learn that, good question but as it's going now he is getting about as much as Rodney Dangerfield.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk