tomahawk missiles were launched against two Syrian chemical weapons air bases
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: tomahawk missiles were launched against two Syrian chemical weapons air bases

tomahawk missiles were launched against two Syrian chemical weapons air bases

A limited air strike using 60 tomahawk missiles were launched from two of our naval ships against the Syrian chemical weapons air bases that control and warehouse the WMD chemicals that were used in the killing of the Syrian people two days ago. .
    Isn’t it a big difference from Obama, who was all talk and told ahead of time what he was going to do military wise.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

I don’t think anyone will still be saying Trump and Putin are in cahoots after this. Things have changed I bet N. Korea and Iran are thinking twice to screw with the US now.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

The stage is presently being set for the coming soon annihilation of Damascus (Isaiah 17).

Isaiah 17-A Prophecy Against Damascus

(Isaiah 17:14)
    "In the evening, sudden terror!
    Before the morning, they are gone!"

Being that we're already 69 years into this Last Generation (1948-2028) we can expect exponential growth and convergence of "Last Days Events" to rapidly increase in 2017.
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

5. It's a frigate, and it has no chance against two US destroyers

Quote Originally Posted by thewitt View Post
    It's a frigate, and it has no chance against two US destroyers
    I would think that the frigate would be no more than an indication that Putin will not play. A frigate there is a little saber rattling. The vessels the Russians have off both coasts of the U.S., which may have nuclear capabilities, are the ones that worry me.

One news item said that one of our ships had moved off to an undisclosed location, possibly to re-arm with missiles. I would assume that the one that stayed either has additional missiles or, it will
    wait for the other one to return to also re-arm. If the ship that stayed has depleted it's missiles, the Russian frigate may be able to cause considerable problems for it. Either way, the fat is in the fire and there is no telling what will happen. If we try to send more troops to the Middle East and/or to the Far East, Trump is going to have to re-institute the draft. Remember how it goes, "Your friends and neighbors have selected you.........." If that happens I would venture that there will be people heading to Canada again to wait out the conflicts. Probably many, many snowflakes.

7. Neither ship would have fired all its missiles per SOP. It also has formidable defensive capabilities. No real reason to be concerned about a frigate.

Quote Originally Posted by thewitt View Post
    Neither ship would have fired all its missiles per SOP. It also has formidable defensive capabilities. No real reason to be concerned about a frigate.
    Not knowing anything about naval warfare, I have no idea about their weapons procedures or what, if any, damage a frigate might be able to inflict against a destroyer. However USNI News reported this:

"The 4,000-ton frigate fields up to eight of the Russian Kalibir NK long range land attack cruise missiles first used operationally in 2015 from Russian Navy ships in the Caspian Sea to strike targets in Syria."

A frigate might not be able to defeat a destroyer but, with the missiles, I would assume it has some other types armament also. I have a tendency to be concerned about anything that has the capability of shooting at me! But, that's just me......

tomahawk missiles were launched against two Syrian chemical weapons air bases-telegraph.jpg

If the United States embarks on further military action against Syria , the responses of both Assad and Russia are absolutely critical. The world has reached an absolutely critical point in this long and ongoing Syrian civil war. There's now a genuine danger of it spilling over the country's borders. The great fear at this moment is that Assad, if he feels threatened, may try to inflame tensions between the Arab states and Israel by firing his arsenal of Scud-C missiles, each one tipped with chemical weaponry-at Israeli cities such as Haifa or Tel Aviv. Any attack on Israel would inevitably wreak destruction across the region. Within the context of the ongoing Syrian civil war, and as the situation on the ground continues to develop, in the days and weeks ahead, it's not unrealistic to think that we could very well be on the brink of a huge lurch forward in Bible prophecy. Though the exact timing of prophecies like Isaiah's "burden of Damascus" (Isaiah 17:1), and Ezekiel's war of Gog and Magog (Ezekiel 38 and 39), are openly and heavily speculated on by Bible prophecy watchers, it's becoming increasingly clear that events occurring right now in the Middle East are setting the scene for their ultimate fulfillment. "When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near" (Luke 21:28).

The Middle East is looking increasingly like a powder-keg. Being that we're already 69 years into this Last Generation (1948-2028) we can expect exponential growth and convergence of "Last Days Events" to rapidly increase in 2017. It looks to me like this powder-keg may soon start to go off.

Isaiah 17-A Prophecy Against Damascus
    (Isaiah 17:14)
    "In the evening, sudden terror!
    Before the morning, they are gone!"
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Funny how, what is big news one day seems no big deal 2 days latter. The question now is, what are we going to do next?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast