Murdered DNC Staffer Seth Rich Was DNC LEAKER: “He Was My Whistleblower”

Thread: Murdered DNC Staffer Seth Rich Was DNC LEAKER: “He Was My Whistleblower”

Murdered DNC Staffer Seth Rich Was DNC LEAKER: “He Was My Whistleblower”

BREAKING WIKILEAKS BOMBSHELL! Murdered DNC Staffer Seth Rich Was DNC LEAKER: “He Was My Whistleblower”
    Many questioned the suspicious murder of 27 year old Democrat Data Director Seth Rich, as he was walking home through his affluent Washington DC neighborhood. He was beaten and shot in the back, but apparently nothing of any value was taken from his body, which would likely mean robbery was not a motive. If robbery wasn’t a motive and the police still have no clues…what exactly was the motive for his brutal murder? In our previous article, we explored the possibility that he may have been about to blow the whistle on voter fraud. Does anyone have an actual tally of the number of people who had ties to the Clintons that ended up dead?
    Conspiracy theories have been surrounding the murder of Seth Rich. They reached a new frenzy after the hacking of DNC e-mails led to the resignation of its chairwoman, Debbie Wasserman Schultz.
    Rich was beaten, shot and killed early on the morning of July 8 while he was walking home and talking on the phone to his girlfriend. Police have said they haven’t determined if his murder was a botched robbery or something else. The killer or killers appear to have taken nothing from their victim, leaving behind his wallet, watch and phone.
    Wikileaks just confirmed murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich was the source of the DNC leak.
    Read More:
    BREAKING WIKILEAKS BOMBSHELL! Murdered DNC Staffer Seth Rich Was DNC LEAKER: "He Was My Whistleblower" » 100percentfedUp.com
    My Thoughts:
    So much for all this BS stuff about the Russians and Trump.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

3. Just another suspicious death related to the Clinton Cabal and their control in Washington. This makes something like 28 suicides or suspicious, unsolved deaths...

Vince Foster was the closest to Hillary, two bullets in the back of his head, they called it a suicide and hushed it up in a hurry and before his body was cold the Clintons had his Whitehouse office cleaned of everything that could point to them, also isn't it strange that he was planning a big family get together for the following week.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL