Politically Incorrect Commercial
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Politically Incorrect Commercial

Politically Incorrect Commercial

What will they think of next for commercials?

Politically Incorrect Commercial | Opinion - Conservative

Before It's News from 2005. LOL. Read and learn: Snopes | Volkswagen Polo ‘Terrorist’ Commercial. Keep up the good work. The Politics and News sub forum really needs more posts like this.

One of Old Gullible's favorite past times, taking the bait on all sorts of nonsense.

Of course he will dismiss the ridicule because you showed him the fool with Snopes as the source, yet he recently attempted to validate some other nonsense because Snopes did not call it false (or true)
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

I prefer this one:

Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    One of Old Gullible's favorite past times, taking the bait on all sorts of nonsense.

Of course he will dismiss the ridicule because you showed him the fool with Snopes as the source, yet he recently attempted to validate some other nonsense because Snopes did not call it false (or true)
    Sorry XD, I don't care about anyone''s response. I thought it was funny, real or not. Damn old son, don't you have a sense of humor? Well, I guess you answered that by your response. So sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Sorry XD, I don't care about anyone''s response. I thought it was funny, real or not. Damn old son, don't you have a sense of humor? Well, I guess you answered that by your response. So sad.
    Well Old Gullible, that's a lie, if you didn't care, you wouldn't post in the first place.

And I think it is funny that you use the fact something is not on Snopes as proof it is valid, yet get all pissy when someone calls when snopes lists it clearly as false. Cherry pick much?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

Well Old Gullible, that's a lie, if you didn't care, you wouldn't post in the first place.

And I think it is funny that you use the fact something is not on Snopes as proof it is valid, yet get all pissy when someone calls when snopes lists it clearly as false. Cherry pick much?
    Absolutely not. Anyone with any intellect at all would have seen that to be ridiculous and something that would not have been published as other than a joke. As usual, you seem to be looking for something to harp on but, if that is how you get your kicks, have fun. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Absolutely not. Anyone with any intellect at all would have seen that to be ridiculous and something that would not have been published as other than a joke. As usual, you seem to be looking for something to harp on but, if that is how you get your kicks, have fun. :)
    Jokes should be posted in a "Humor" area of a forum, not in "Political and News".

Not harping, just trying to help the gullible and senile be safe. So when "Amy" from credit card services calls to offer you lower rates you recognize it is just a scam.

Jokes should be posted in a "Humor" area of a forum, not in "Political and News".
    Someone needs to inform opsspec1991 of that....
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Not harping, just trying to help the gullible and senile be safe. So when "Amy" from credit card services calls to offer you lower rates you recognize it is just a scam.
    Sorry, but I haven't found the "Humor" section yet, have you? Did you forget the Off Topic forum was closed last year? I didn't realize you couldn't understand the intent without it being specifically categorized for you. I am 80 years old and have managed my senility quite well. Seems as if it might be creeping up on you but don't worry, tomorrow you won't remember a thing you are complaining about today. Fresh new start every day. Ain't life wonderful?

BTW, Amy left a message on my answering machine concerning the credit card. She said you had referred her to me after obtainingyour information. Thanks for the help.

Politically Incorrect Commercial-senile-senior-elderly-senility-alibi-demotivational-posters-1388630871.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast