Why are the Democrats pushing this Russian hacking stuff so hard?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why are the Democrats pushing this Russian hacking stuff so hard?

Why are the Democrats pushing this Russian hacking stuff so hard?

Tensions between the US and Russia havenít been this bad for over 30 plus years and it sure looks like the Democrats are ratcheting up all the verbal fever far higher than is needed, by these never ending assumptions that Trump with Russiaís help hacked into the election process, which by the statements from the CIA, FBI, DNI and NSA directors that there is no proof what so ever that anything transpired between Trump and Russia.
    I understand that they are devastated that Hillary lost and what to hurt Trump no matter what, but what is their desire for this push back towards Russia so much, which if someone really screws up could cause someone to do something terrible? Because all it would take is one interaction between our countries to lead to a war.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Ever watch a person doing card tricks? They need your eyes to look away for the sleight of hand to pull the trick off.
    ďAn armed society is a polite society.Ē

Because the Russians Hacked the election and there was solid evidence for the FBI to pursue a FISA Warrant for a criminal investigation of Trump Campaign members colluding with the Russians.

I find this line of question incredibly ironic coming from Republicans who spent millions on multiple investigations of Hillary Clinton that produced 0 criminal indictments and 0 criminal prosecutions even though there was right wing screaming for 4 years.

Quote Originally Posted by S&W29 View Post
    Because the Russians Hacked the election and there was solid evidence for the FBI to pursue a FISA Warrant for a criminal investigation of Trump Campaign members colluding with the Russians.

I find this line of question incredibly ironic coming from Republicans who spent millions on multiple investigations of Hillary Clinton that produced 0 criminal indictments and 0 criminal prosecutions even though there was right wing screaming for 4 years.
    Then how come the CIA, FBI, DNI and NSA directors said that there is no proof what so ever that anything transpired between Trump and Russia. The reason Hillary didn't receive anything was because Obama was president and he would have been drawn into it. Lynch & Comey didn't want to rock the boat. But Sessions might though.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

6. Because they don't have any idea on how to deal with their loss; so, smoke and mirrors. Tell a lie often enough and some will believe it,
    Proud Member of the Vast Right Wing Conspiricy

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Then how come the CIA, FBI, DNI and NSA directors said that there is no proof what so ever that anything transpired between Trump and Russia. The reason Hillary didn't receive anything was because Obama was president and he would have been drawn into it. Lynch & Comey didn't want to rock the boat. But Sessions might though.
    Did you see me say Trump made a deal with Russia? No, I said the FBI obtained enough evidence on MEMBERS OF THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN to obtain a FISA Warrant. Do you know how much paperwork is required to obtain a FISA Warrant? No? Here read this! Bottom line is that the amount of paperwork required to obtain a FISA Warrant means they had sufficient reason to want to monitor his contacts with known Russian intelligence operatives. They obtained the warrant because they suspected Trump was surrounded by individuals acting as unregistered foreign agents. In otherwords, people surrounding Donald J. Trump were committing felonies on a daily basis.

At this point it isn't about hurt feelings, it's about rooting out the treasonous activities of individuals surrounding Donald J. Trump and your accepting of that fact because you swallow all the garbage coming out of Fox News, Info Wars, and Breitbart and don't have any capability for independant thought. In short, as far as you're concerned Donald J. Trump farts rainbows and craps skittles. So comrade Opsspec1991, that is why peopel who know how to think are concerned about Treasonous individuals in the Trump administration.

8. Quote Originally Posted by S&W29 View Post
    Did you see me say Trump made a deal with Russia? No, I said the FBI obtained enough evidence on MEMBERS OF THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN to obtain a FISA Warrant. Do you know how much paperwork is required to obtain a FISA Warrant?
    Or a federal judge appointed by Obama issued a FISA warrant to an FBI director also appointed by Obama.

You seem to have joined the camp that says if a warrant was issued, the guy must be guilty.

This is far from the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by thewitt View Post
    Or a federal judge appointed by Obama issued a FISA warrant to an FBI director also appointed by Obama.

You seem to have joined the camp that says if a warrant was issued, the guy must be guilty.

This is far from the truth.
    This from the crowd that yelled "Lock Her Up!" at Trump rallies. That's funny!!! U are thewitt!

10. Quote Originally Posted by S&W29 View Post
    This from the crowd that yelled "Lock Her Up!" at Trump rallies. That's funny!!! U are thewitt!
    Just saying....

It's like the contempt of congress charges filed during the Obama administration. None were prosecuted. Imagine that.

An Obama appointed AG refused to prosecute Obama political appointees who refused to comply with congressional subpoenas.

Whenever you hear a Democrat accuse the Republicans of doing something wrong or underhanded, you can bet that it is what the Democrats are doing themselves. I seen time after time that this is the situation. So when you hear a Democrat accuse a Republican of wrongdoing, check the Democrat. They think they are so slick, nobody will figure them out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast