Carpet Changed In The White House–What They Found Under The Old One Is SICK! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Carpet Changed In The White House–What They Found Under The Old One Is SICK!

According to common sense, none of this matters now as we have president who is as much a christian as BO was a muslim. He's not in office anymore, for all it matters now, BO could worship at the church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster and it still wouldn't matter. He's a private citizen now and his administration is in the history books. You need to pay closer attention to present events, not live in the past.

But then Republicans seem to be all about pointing the finger at others while ignoring the crimes conducted by their own. Currently there's no comparison, or do you call what 45 did with his cabinet "draining the swamp"? How about that Obamacare repeal? Tax Reform? Lower insurance deductibles? Hillary in prison or even on trial? Immigration ban? How about being too busy to play golf? Releasing his taxes?

I think it's fair to hold him accountable for the promises he made on the campaign trail and to judge him by his own standards. So far 90 days in, he is all talk and no results.

3. Quote Originally Posted by S&W29 View Post
    According to common sense, none of this matters now as we have president who is as much a christian as BO was a muslim.
    I guess I was not aware that Trump went to Christian schools growing up.

Quote Originally Posted by thewitt View Post
    Having a religious education and ACTING religious doesn't make you a either a christian or a good person. Actually BEING a consistently good person, having a relationsip with God AND demonstrating his teachings of faith, tolerance, kindness, forgiveness, comforting the poor & humility make you a GOOD christian.

I have yet to see Trump demonstrate ANY of those qualities.

Matt 5:1-10

“Blessed are the poor in spirit,
    For theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
    4 Blessed are those who mourn,
    For they shall be comforted.
    5 Blessed are the meek,
    For they shall inherit the earth.
    6 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
    For they shall be filled.
    7 Blessed are the merciful,
    For they shall obtain mercy.
    8 Blessed are the pure in heart,
    For they shall see God.
    9 Blessed are the peacemakers,
    For they shall be called sons of God.
    10 Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake,

S&W,
    I think it's fair to hold him accountable for the promises he made on the campaign trail and to judge him by his own standards. So far 90 days in, he is all talk and no results.

The Bible speaks of those that have eyes but will not see, and this statement proves you are blind. Trump has already accomplished a lot of what he campaigned on. And he has not drawn lines in the sand.

https://www.infowars.com/trumps-acco...first-50-days/

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post

The Bible speaks of those that have eyes but will not see, and this statement proves you are blind. Trump has already accomplished a lot of what he campaigned on. And he has not drawn lines in the sand.

https://www.infowars.com/trumps-acco...first-50-days/
    Yeah, check your own prescription first.

Oh, and stories from sites that claims the government has a weather machine that can steer tornados and lizardment are part of a secret cabal running the government are not legit reference. Try again.

Just the facts ma'am, just the facts!

Quote Originally Posted by S&W29 View Post
    Having a religious education and ACTING religious doesn't make you a either a christian or a good person. Actually BEING a consistently good person, having a relationsip with God AND demonstrating his teachings of faith, tolerance, kindness, forgiveness, comforting the poor & humility make you a GOOD christian.

I have yet to see Trump demonstrate ANY of those qualities.

Matt 5:1-10

“Blessed are the poor in spirit,
    4 Blessed are those who mourn,
    For they shall be comforted.
    5 Blessed are the meek,
    For they shall inherit the earth.
    6 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
    For they shall be filled.
    7 Blessed are the merciful,
    For they shall obtain mercy.
    8 Blessed are the pure in heart,
    For they shall see God.
    9 Blessed are the peacemakers,
    For they shall be called sons of God.
    10 Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake,
    According to common sense, none of this matters now as we have president who is as much a christian as BO was a muslim. Who made this decree?

It might be prudent, before you become so accusatory, to read what the Bible says.

Romans 3:23, "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"

Matthew 7:1-3, King James Version "Judge not, that ye be not judged......."

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?"

You are peeing in the wind trying to use the Bible and your own thoughts to condemn Trump. First of all, you have no idea how Trump stacks up against your quotations. Only your personal opinion.I have heard many anecdotes about how Trump does good things without making a big fanfare of them. Matt. 6:3, "But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:" In other words, you don't advertise your charity, or whatever. You are not supposed to do them for pride or arrogance, only to be pleasing to God, not man.

Your comments seem to be no more than a disappointed Democrat and/or liberal trying to condemn Trump because he wasn't your choice for president. Hate to break it to you but he wasn't exactly the first choice of many of us on here but, he is the president. It is time now to get over it and get on with the world without being judgemental and without not knowing Trump's true history.

Probably because his parents knew that he would receive a better education in a parochial school than a public school, same reason my parents sent me to a parochial school, for the education, the not the religion.

Yea, they were atheists, and so am I.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

10. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Probably because his parents knew that he would receive a better education in a parochial school than a public school, same reason my parents sent me to a parochial school, for the education, the not the religion.

Yea, they were atheists, and so am I.
    I was being sarcastic. Trump went to public school then military school. He did not go to catholic school.

Unlike Obama, who studied in an Indonesian Madrassa, not Indonesian public or even private school.

The poster who harassed me said that Trump was just as much a Christian as Obama was a Muslim. Since we know the Muslim indoctrination that occurs in a Madrassa, that statement is specious at best.

I was being sarcastic. Trump went to public school then military school. He did not go to catholic school.

Unlike Obama, who studied in an Indonesian Madrassa, not Indonesian public or even private school.

The poster who harassed me said that Trump was just as much a Christian as Obama was a Muslim. Since we know the Muslim indoctrination that occurs in a Madrassa, that statement is specious at best.
    To Witt: Did I hurt your delicate feelings? You can take a basket of Oranges into a church but it doesn't make them christians. You can do the same with Don Cheeto and its the same result.

Matt 7:15-20
    15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? 17 Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them.

Between 6 bankruptcies, multiple stiffed contractors and business investors, known social and business ties with mobsters (russian and otherwise), constant and unrelenting lying, multiple affairs, fascinations with everything that showers gold, and petty revenge schemes like cutting off his disabled nephew from healthcare over a dispute with his widowed sister-in-law. I stand confident that Donald Trump's fruits are not those of a christian. But hey, maybe he worships republican jesus who Steve Bannon will tell him was a white, non-jew, who is actually okay with all that.

Maybe the knee marks found in the presidential study are from where steve bannon sits on his knees behind 45 to kiss his rump.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast