Carpet Changed In The White House–What They Found Under The Old One Is SICK!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Carpet Changed In The White House–What They Found Under The Old One Is SICK!

Carpet Changed In The White House–What They Found Under The Old One Is SICK!

Trump Had A Carpet Changed In The White House–What They Found Under The Old One Is SICK!
    The White House residence isn’t just a free home for presidents. They typically buy most of their own groceries for family meals, pay to have the furniture replaced, the walls painted or papered and the carpets changed. Trump had the entire residence redecorated when he moved in but overlooked one area: The executive study.
    Now that Melania is getting closer to moving to DC, President Trump will be spending more time at the iconic mansion, so he finally decided on new carpets and furniture for the President’s private study. When workers pulled up the old carpet that had been there for eight years, they discovered that it was imported from Caledonia and crafted of Egyptian Cotton and goat hair, the same fiber used by suicide bombers.
    They also found strange wear on the padding beneath the carpet. In the eastern corner of the small office were five marks worn into the floor, clearly where someone knelt and prayed facing Mecca 5 times a day. There was also the outline of a picture taken down on the nicotine covered walls. This was obviously where Obama went to smoke and pray to a picture of Mohammed.
    Trump had the entire room stripped down and fumigated to get rid of the tobacco smell. It now serves as an actual office where the President of the United States works, not where he goes to declare his hatred for his own Christian nation by praying to some moon god.
    Read More:
    Trump Had A Carpet Changed In The White House–What They Found Under The Old One Is SICK! ⋆ USA Politics Today
    My Thoughts:
    Considering he grew up under a Muslim parent and grandparents I’m not surprised, but it’s the fact that he lied to the US that he was a christian, is what I find disturbing.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

3. Anyone who thought he was actually a Christian wasn't paying attention. Though this might actually be fake news, he was educated in an Indonesian madrassa.he absolutely was our first Muslim president, in spite of the work on the left to bury that fact.

"This was obviously where Obama went to smoke and pray to a picture of Mohammed."

Muslims don't pray to pictures of Mohammed. That would be idolatry to them.

During the 2008 Presidential Election. The Woman who ran BARRY'S Houston, TX headquarters, (Maria Isabel) was being interviewed by local station. Of course right behind her was a Huge Cuban Flag with Che Guevarra's picture on it. The news interviewer never ever stopped to ask her, what that was about ?

Quote Originally Posted by Reba View Post
    "This was obviously where Obama went to smoke and pray to a picture of Mohammed."

Muslims don't pray to pictures of Mohammed. That would be idolatry to them.
    And Obama ate pork ribs at 12 Bones here in town (I got there for ribs myself), and he drank beer, even brewing his own beer in the Whitehouse. Also 2 very forbidden things in the Muslim religion.... just like facts seem to be forbidden in Ops nonsense posts.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

7. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    And Obama ate pork ribs at 12 Bones here in town (I got there for ribs myself), and he drank beer, even brewing his own beer in the Whitehouse. Also 2 very forbidden things in the Muslim religion.... just like facts seem to be forbidden in Ops nonsense posts.
    The 9/11 hijackers were whoring and drinking before they boarded their flights too...

Quote Originally Posted by thewitt View Post
    Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    The 9/11 hijackers were whoring and drinking before they boarded their flights too...
    Taqiyya: Deception and Lying in Islam

Deception, Lying
    and Taqiyya

-snip-
    There are several forms of lying to non-believers that are permitted under certain circumstances, the best known being taqiyya. These circumstances are typically those that advance the cause of Islam - in some cases by gaining the trust of non-believers in order to draw out their vulnerability and defeat them.
    -snip-

What better way to gain the trust of non-believers than to imitate them in order to gain their trust?
    Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking. There are too many people who think that the only thing that's right is to get by, and the only thing that's wrong is to get caught. - J. C. Watts

9. Quote Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
    Taqiyya: Deception and Lying in Islam

Deception, Lying
    and Taqiyya

-snip-
    There are several forms of lying to non-believers that are permitted under certain circumstances, the best known being taqiyya. These circumstances are typically those that advance the cause of Islam - in some cases by gaining the trust of non-believers in order to draw out their vulnerability and defeat them.
    -snip-

What better way to gain the trust of non-believers than to imitate them in order to gain their trust?
    I was living in Malaysia when Obama was elected, and one of my Muslim friends shared this with me... He said the entire Muslim world knows Obama is a Muslim, how come Americans don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by thewitt View Post
    No they didn't, Their Last Four Nights Before 9/11 | News | The Harvard Crimson

The real question is why do you keep making crap up?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

According to the Koran it is not a sin to lie to gain the upper hand over infidels. And boy did he lie!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast