Crooked Hillary Spied on Her Own Campaign Staff

Thread: Crooked Hillary Spied on Her Own Campaign Staff

By: Jim Hoft
    The New York Post reported:
    Years before Hillary Clinton’s private email server ever became a campaign issue, Clinton spent a few months doing some digital snooping on her own staff.
    The new book “Shattered: Inside Hillary Clinton’s Doomed Campaign” by Jonathan Allen and Amie Parnes (Crown, out now) reveals that in the summer of 2008, Clinton wanted an honest assessment of what had gone wrong in her failed presidential bid against Barack Obama.
    To this end, she had a trusted aide access the campaign’s server and download the emails sent and received by top staffers.
    “She believed her campaign had failed her — not the other way around — and she wanted ‘to see who was talking to who, who was leaking to who,’ said a source familiar with the operation,” Allen and Parnes reveal in the book. “Her political director, Guy Cecil, had talked with members of the media from his campaign account. Her chief strategist, Mark Penn, was a tyrant. And far too many of her minions had fought for turf and status rather than votes.”
    Read More:
    My Thoughts:
    Trump didn’t call her crooked Hillary for nothing.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Beginning to worry about you ops, you haven't obsessed about Hillary in a couple of days.

She's history dude, and no she ain't going to prison, or even being charged for anything.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

4. Not surprised that this was going on. But to me, she not only had THESE PROBLEMS, but no platform to run on. Remember, I'm for the children? Yet the other side of her mouth says I'm for the burning, dismembering and murdering of said children in the womb. Even the selling of the evidence of these murders, AKA, the babies.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk