Pastor who said Pulse nightclub victims ‘got what they deserve’ convicted molester - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Pastor who said Pulse nightclub victims ‘got what they deserve’ convicted molester

1. Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    It's your claim. You substantiate it. Otherwise, expect it to be taken for what it is - absolute sophistry. It is the sophists of the world who reject facts. You prove it regularly.

It is a fact that the word "deviant," which you used in the post that I replied to, would have no meaning at all if there weren't religious texts from which to define its meaning by. It's fine with me that you use religious teachings to express yourself. I just wish you could be honest with yourself about the origins of the words and ideas you think and/or express. The truly baffling part is why you're so hostile to those origins. That truly is something that only you can figure out for yourself in order to have any meaning for you, but claims such as the one above need to be substantiated by the person claiming it, or repudiated for the sophistry it is by the people reading it. I've done my part, now either do yours or stop making unsubstantiated claims about "hundreds" of "documented" cases, none of which involve any of the members here that you slandered with impunity.

Blues
    Hey. Google pedophile preachers or pedophile priests or penn state coach child molester or pedophile teacher. The only way you could possibly believe what was said is not true is if you have had your head in the sand the past twenty years. How about googling pedophiles at the citadel or Catholic Church settles class action for child molestation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivoak View Post
    Hey. Google pedophile preachers or pedophile priests or penn state coach child molester or pedophile teacher. The only way you could possibly believe what was said is not true is if you have had your head in the sand the past twenty years. How about googling pedophiles at the citadel or Catholic Church settles class action for child molestation.
    Hey, the quote of mine to which you are now responding was itself a reply to a specific claim made by the person I was responding to. Hundreds of pages of links to websites related in unspecified, unknown, and especially unknowable ways to the specific words used in the search do not and cannot provide substantiation for the specific claim made. Further, the course of the discussion included the notion that members here were painted with the same sophist's brush as the undocumented and unsubstantiated specific cases contained in a freakin' Google search that, itself, doesn't even have the potential to document and substantiate the specific claim made by the sophist!

You should probably butt out.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456