Pastor who said Pulse nightclub victims ‘got what they deserve’ convicted molester
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pastor who said Pulse nightclub victims ‘got what they deserve’ convicted molester

Pastor who said Pulse nightclub victims ‘got what they deserve’ convicted molester

The anti-gay pastor that said the people killed in the Florida nightclub Pulse "got what they deserved" has been convicted for child molestation.

It is all to common that the more someone rails against a group of people or their sexual preferences, the more likely they are covering for their own predator deviant sexual preferences.

Jury finds pastor Kenneth Adkins guilty of 8 charges in child molestation case | Jacksonville News, Sports and Entertainment | jacksonville.com

There are members here that are over the top in their hatred of the LGBT crowd, and I have always felt that they are compensating for the demons that dwell in their own mind. Now he gets to be someone's b!tch in prison.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post

There are members here that are over the top in their hatred of the LGBT crowd, and I have always felt that they are compensating for the demons that dwell in their own mind.
    There is a difference between having "hatred" for people and disapproval of what they do and what they stand for. Conservatives understand this distinction, liberals try to see as "hate" any legitimate differences that they don't like being brought to light.
    You are a prime example. Your signature line is an attack upon anyone who believes in any form of God, yet you feel totally justified in "hating" religious people. Of course, you don't extend that same right to others.
    Hmmm, I wonder what your "over the top" condemnation of believers is attempting to compensate for in your mind?

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    The anti-gay pastor that said the people killed in the Florida nightclub Pulse "got what they deserved" has been convicted for child molestation.

It is all to common that the more someone rails against a group of people or their sexual preferences, the more likely they are covering for their own predator deviant sexual preferences.

Jury finds pastor Kenneth Adkins guilty of 8 charges in child molestation case | Jacksonville News, Sports and Entertainment | jacksonville.com
    You'd be hard pressed to substantiate your wholly made up claim of such a circumstance being "all too common," but what you fail to understand in the first place is that, without religious teaching, "deviancy" doesn't exist. If anything goes with kids having to share bathrooms with opposite sex people, who themselves may well be in that bathroom because of predatory deviancy, then someone who has ever made a demand for their own freedom of thought and association should think that anything goes concerning religious preferences too. Otherwise, such a person's demands for their own freedom means nothing. You like being free to the extent you are, XD? Want more freedom for you and yours? Then quit slandering other people for exercising their own freedom of thought. One example does not an "all too common" occurrence make. It's a lie from jump street, but even if true, it couldn't be true without Judaeo-Christian values defining what it means to be a "deviant." If you know what "deviant" means, it's only because religious texts have defined it for society.

There are members here that are over the top in their hatred of the LGBT crowd, and I have always felt that they are compensating for the demons that dwell in their own mind. Now he gets to be someone's b!tch in prison.
    Total and complete slander. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Quote Originally Posted by RossA View Post
    There is a difference between having "hatred" for people and disapproval of what they do and what they stand for. Conservatives understand this distinction, liberals try to see as "hate" any legitimate differences that they don't like being brought to light.
    You are a prime example. Your signature line is an attack upon anyone who believes in any form of God, yet you feel totally justified in "hating" religious people. Of course, you don't extend that same right to others.
    Hmmm, I wonder what your "over the top" condemnation of believers is attempting to compensate for in your mind?
    Well that's a stretch, but since you attack me, then I guess you support the fact the hypocritical preacher man cheered when these people were cut down. You are the poster child of why my signature line so outrages you, validating the point, "But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.”

Hope it wasn't your child this bastard molested.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    You'd be hard pressed to substantiate your wholly made up claim of such a circumstance being "all too common," but what you fail to understand in the first place is that, without religious teaching, "deviancy" doesn't exist. If anything goes with kids having to share bathrooms with opposite sex people, who themselves may well be in that bathroom because of predatory deviancy, then someone who has ever made a demand for their own freedom of thought and association should think that anything goes concerning religious preferences too. Otherwise, such a person's demands for their own freedom means nothing. You like being free to the extent you are, XD? Want more freedom for you and yours? Then quit slandering other people for exercising their own freedom of thought. One example does not an "all too common" occurrence make. It's a lie from jump street, but even if true, it couldn't be true without Judaeo-Christian values defining what it means to be a "deviant." If you know what "deviant" means, it's only because religious texts have defined it for society.

Total and complete slander. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Blues
    I could list hundreds of documented cases of high profile preachers and politicians that are raging anti-LGBT, that turn out to be gay or even worse prey sexually on children. But I shant waste my time, as facts roll off believers like water off a duck. do your own research.

Well that's a stretch, but since you attack me, ...
    BULLSEYE! You prove my point entirely. I point out a difference of opinion, and a liberal calls it an "attack". Conservatives like to stick to facts, liberals always claim that they are victims of hate. Liberalism could not exist if it was required to use facts rather than hurt feelings and accusations of hate.

Quote Originally Posted by RossA View Post
    BULLSEYE! You prove my point entirely. I point out a difference of opinion, and a liberal calls it an "attack". Conservatives like to stick to facts, liberals always claim that they are victims of hate. Liberalism could not exist if it was required to use facts rather than hurt feelings and accusations of hate.
    Winner, winner chicken dinner - “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.”
    ― Steven Weinberg

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    I could list hundreds of documented cases of high profile preachers and politicians that are raging anti-LGBT, that turn out to be gay or even worse prey sexually on children. But I shant waste my time, as facts roll off believers like water off a duck. do your own research.
    It's your claim. You substantiate it. Otherwise, expect it to be taken for what it is - absolute sophistry. It is the sophists of the world who reject facts. You prove it regularly.

It is a fact that the word "deviant," which you used in the post that I replied to, would have no meaning at all if there weren't religious texts from which to define its meaning by. It's fine with me that you use religious teachings to express yourself. I just wish you could be honest with yourself about the origins of the words and ideas you think and/or express. The truly baffling part is why you're so hostile to those origins. That truly is something that only you can figure out for yourself in order to have any meaning for you, but claims such as the one above need to be substantiated by the person claiming it, or repudiated for the sophistry it is by the people reading it. I've done my part, now either do yours or stop making unsubstantiated claims about "hundreds" of "documented" cases, none of which involve any of the members here that you slandered with impunity.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

All that is necessary for a good person to do evil is to close their mind to opposing beliefs.
    Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking. There are too many people who think that the only thing that's right is to get by, and the only thing that's wrong is to get caught. - J. C. Watts

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    It's your claim. You substantiate it. Otherwise, expect it to be taken for what it is - absolute sophistry. It is the sophists of the world who reject facts. You prove it regularly.

It is a fact that the word "deviant," which you used in the post that I replied to, would have no meaning at all if there weren't religious texts from which to define its meaning by. It's fine with me that you use religious teachings to express yourself. I just wish you could be honest with yourself about the origins of the words and ideas you think and/or express. The truly baffling part is why you're so hostile to those origins. That truly is something that only you can figure out for yourself in order to have any meaning for you, but claims such as the one above need to be substantiated by the person claiming it, or repudiated for the sophistry it is by the people reading it. I've done my part, now either do yours or stop making unsubstantiated claims about "hundreds" of "documented" cases, none of which involve any of the members here that you slandered with impunity.

Blues
    anti-gay preacher is gay https://www.google.com/search?q=anti...utf-8&oe=utf-8 2,200,000 hits

anti-gay preacher is child molester https://www.google.com/search?q=anti...utf-8&oe=utf-8 215,000 hits.

Anti-gay politician is child molester http://https://www.google.com/search?q=Anti-gay+politician+is+child+molester&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8 775,000 hits

Anti-gay politician is gay https://www.google.com/search?q=Anti...utf-8&oe=utf-8 1,430,000 hits

Easy peasy

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast