Big shake up on Fox News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big shake up on Fox News

Big shake up on Fox News

Well it looks like the smear campaign by the NY Times has worked; Bill O’Reilly has been taken off the air on Fox News as of next week. It’s a shame that allegations from 15 years ago, which weren’t ever proven has taken him off the air. I wonder how it will affect the overall ratings of Fox News.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

What? Hillary didn't get him fired? dig deeper, surely some website blames here for him getting fired.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

4. I'll miss Bill. He wasn't always right but he was always articulate. Ridiculous to blame the NYT of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My favorite O'Reilly Clip

~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    FOX IS DEAD. James Murdoch, is a hardcore Liberal whose mission in life is to remove all traces of conservatism from the network and turn Fox News Into A ‘Global Brand’ Promoting ‘Progressive Values’. His wife, Kathryn is a Far-Left liberal who worked for the Clinton Foundation and is as anti-Trump as they come. Fox News will now become CNN 2.0.

Good, Jesus was a liberal too.

What does James Murdoch have planned for the “all new” Fox News? Today we see a good example of what that agenda is going to be. Tucker Carlson’s first guest in the most-valuable prime time slot in cable news will be the transgender, transsexual, former-Olympian Bruce Caitlyn Jenner, fresh off of gender reassignment surgery. If this is the “new” Fox News it's time to reach for the remote and click “off”.

~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Bill O'Reilly will be back on some smaller named network. It will be a boom for that network. He is the biggest name in news broadcasting. A smaller network would be a fool to pass on him. He also still has his book deals with 2 more of the "Killing" series in the making. He will not be retiring, as he had just signed a deal with Fox thru 2021, so I think retiring is out.

10. Fox seems to going the way of the rest of MSN

~ God Hates Religion ~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast