USCCA “Kicked Out” of the NRA Annual Meeting - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: USCCA “Kicked Out” of the NRA Annual Meeting

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    According to this article, the NRA has won all but one case it has brought before the SCOTUS. According to you the USCCA is no more than a insurance company. I'll take the NRA.
    And how many people did that keep from going to prison?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Hubby is a Lifetime member of NRA and a member of USCCA for insurance coverage. It's not an either-or situation.

NRA Carry Guard is just another of their products, like their NRA gear, that you can either purchase or not. You can still buy gun gear products anywhere else that you please and still be a member of NRA.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    How many cases have the USCCA brought before the SCOTUS and won for 2nd Amendments Rights?
    According to this article, the NRA has won all but one case it has brought before the SCOTUS. According to you the USCCA is no more than a insurance company. I'll take the NRA.
    According to what article? And how many does the article claim the NRA has won at SCOTUS, minus the one that it supposedly lost?

The NRA has never, not once in the whole history of history, "brought" a case to SCOTUS. All they've ever done in their entire 146 year history is have their legal team draft "friend of the court" letters in favor of Heller and/or McDonald. There is not one single SCOTUS case where the NRA is listed as a primary or co-appellant. Not ONE!

Whatever article you're referring to, it's lying to you, which wouldn't be possible if you, as a proud member, really knew what the NRA involves itself in in the first place. Truth be told, the NRA was against Heller before it was for Heller. They actively fought the Second Amendment Foundation's Alan Gura as Heller's lead attorney from bringing Heller to SCOTUS. Then in 2010, the NRA shoehorned its way into the McDonald case at the last minute, reducing the time Gura had to argue there, and taking a softer, "alternate" position than SAF, Gura and/or Mr. McDonald intended to argue. Heller and McDonald are the only two purely Second Amendment cases to ever see the light of day inside the Supreme Court Bldg. That's a provable fact regardless of whatever your "article" says.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

5. Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

6. Quote Originally Posted by SmiddySW View Post
    Ok it's obvious you don't get it.

The NRA Carry Guard is an insurance product add-on to NRA membership.
    USCCA is an insurance product provider.
    It's not pick NRA OR USCCA, it's pick which one of the insurance providers.
    I'm an NRA member and a USCCA member.
    It's not "either or" on this,
    Grrrrr

USAF(Ret)
    You'll have to excuse SR9... he's not very bright and he's a huge supporter of Guberment Control!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    How about you quote where it says "all but one case" was won out of however many the idiot who wrote that article says the NRA has brought?

That was an article from 2014 specifically about the Abramski ruling, which was discussed at length on this site, and which it was proved by me at least, possibly others too, that the NRA was not a party to that case. The proof was in reply to your and Warbird's boot-licking sycophancy of the NRA, building them up as you are in this thread more than three years later, to be the be all, end all in Second Amendment advocacy before the Justices of the Supreme Court, when they hadn't been then, and still haven't been now, a party to any cases before SCOTUS in the entire history of history.

As far as the subject of this thread, others have adequately slayed your ignorance, so I won't pile on. But really man, this is the "Information Super-Highway." There is no reason to be so blatantly ignorant about the things you choose to discuss. It makes you look like exactly what bofh says you're looking like here. Please, just do a minor amount of research before making unequivocal statements of (non) fact. It would be so much easier to take you seriously if you did.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

I can only be judged by God, not TROLLS.

10. Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    I can only be judged by God, not TROLLS.
    Son.... he wants nothing to do with you...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Speaking of NRA Carry Guard... I will let you decide if you are getting proper training. As far as insurance, I am sticking with USCCA membership!

-finger-trigger-too-early.jpg
    NRA Instructor Ashland and Norfolk, VA quinndefense.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast