Trey Gowdys Missing Investigators Found

Thread: Trey Gowdys Missing Investigators Found

The two investigators who went missing after traveling to Arkansas have been found in a shallow grave in a wooded area more than 100 miles from where their truck was found. The two men, deputized agents of the federal government, were interrogated, tortured, covered with garbage bags and buried while still breathing, according to the local medical examiner.
    The site was discovered after a local hiker saw a skull that an animal had most likely dug up and left on top of the grave. The surface was also scratched away, revealing some of the green Hefty bags.
    Their bodies are being moved to Quantico for follow-up autopsies. The nature of their mission to Arkansas is still considered classified, but a spokeswoman for Congressman Gowdy said that they were headed to the Clinton Presidential library with a warrant to search the residence attached to it.
    Since the men seem to have been abducted and killed before reaching their destination, there is no physical evidence tying them to the Clintons. While the US Attorney has fallen short on probable cause to even question the power couple about their involvement, a new warrant to search the Clinton Library was issued and served.
    Of course, with so much warning since the men went missing, any evidence would have most likely been moved or destroyed. The Clintons have once again dodged a bullet by adding two more bodies to their count.
    Read More:
    BREAKING: Trey Gowdy’s Missing Investigators Found (Picture) – Americas Last Line of Defense
    My Thoughts:
    The percentage of close associates dead and people found dead who have been investigating the Clintons or going to testify against them is staggering. There is no way that number of people that were killed could be a coincidence by a long shot.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Trey Gowdy’s Missing Investigators Found
    The two investigators who went missing after traveling to Arkansas have been found in a shallow grave in a wooded area more than 100 miles from where their truck was found. The two men, deputized agents of the federal government, were interrogated, tortured, covered with garbage bags and buried while still breathing, according to the local medical examiner.
    The site was discovered after a local hiker saw a skull that an animal had most likely dug up and left on top of the grave. The surface was also scratched away, revealing some of the green Hefty bags.
    Their bodies are being moved to Quantico for follow-up autopsies. The nature of their mission to Arkansas is still considered classified, but a spokeswoman for Congressman Gowdy said that they were headed to the Clinton Presidential library with a warrant to search the residence attached to it.
    Since the men seem to have been abducted and killed before reaching their destination, there is no physical evidence tying them to the Clintons. While the US Attorney has fallen short on probable cause to even question the power couple about their involvement, a new warrant to search the Clinton Library was issued and served.
    Of course, with so much warning since the men went missing, any evidence would have most likely been moved or destroyed. The Clintons have once again dodged a bullet by adding two more bodies to their count.
    Read More:
    BREAKING: Trey Gowdy’s Missing Investigators Found (Picture) – Americas Last Line of Defense
    My Thoughts:
    The percentage of close associates dead and people found dead who have been investigating the Clinton’s or going to testify against them is staggering. There is no way that number of people that were killed could be a coincidence by a long shot.
    Yeah, well, "my thoughts" come directly from that site's "About Us" page. Unbelievable. This is too much stupid even for you to overlook, opsspec:

DISCLAIMER: The Resistance may include information from sources that may or may not be reliable and facts that don’t necessarily exist. All articles should be considered satirical and any and all quotes attributed to actual people complete and total baloney. Pictures that represent actual people should be considered altered and not in any way real.
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

4. Quit harshing his alternate reality.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk