Look what's posed on the Whitehouse Web Page
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Look what's posed on the Whitehouse Web Page

1. Look what's posed on the Whitehouse Web Page

Here it is, what is to come, printed in black and white here under Barack's Agenda

Urban Policy

• Obama and Biden support innovative local programs, like the CeaseFire program in Chicago, which implement a community-based strategy to prevent youth violence and have been proven effective.
    • Obama and Biden would repeal the Tiahrt Amendment, which restricts the ability of local law enforcement to access important gun trace information, and give police officers across the nation the tools they need to solve gun crimes and fight the illegal arms trade.
    • They support closing the gun show loophole and making guns in this country childproof.
    • They also support making the expired federal Assault Weapons Ban permanent.

I love how they claim Ceasefire was proven "effective"

wolfhunter Guest
    "Effective" could depend on their goal, too.

I heard so many gun owners make the statement, "He will be too busy with all the problems we have right now to worry about guns". Maybe he isnt as busy as they thought. This is no surprise to me and hopefully the majority of us. I figure we will be seeing it get worse before it ever gets any better as well..

No, No new surprise here...

No sir, Nothing new here. I had to do a copy/paste e-mail to a couple of those guys who thought 2A rights were going to be on the back burner. All three of my congress people will be hearing from me yet tonight.
    Semper Fi

It is funny that the two highest murder and crime rate cities in America ( Chicago and Washington D.C.) don't allow law abiding citizens to carry guns. Yes take away the people who follow the laws guns away!!! I guess Bush is not as dumb as you all thought at least he knows guns make America more safe. Obama will screw things up worse than they are now for us law abiding citizens and he can have my guns when he pulls them from my cold dead hand!!!
    “The only man who makes no mistakes is the man who never does anything.” Theodore Roosevelt

7. Exclamation

So it's again time to start talking up the truth of this matter to everyone we can.......both fellow citizens AND politicians. I know, I know.....the liberals don't hear the truth and make it up as they go along. But at some point, with enough momentum on our side, they will have to give in and leave it alone. We NEED to be proactive in this fight............and on a DAILY basis. Writing congressmen, local and state politicians, talking to people we know and meet about it, etc.
    Download and get yourself acquainted with the gunfacts ebook on gunfacts.org and use the information in everything you write and say about this issue. This is big folks. We now have the stars lining up against us and unless we get proactive, we're going to lose! And I mean lose big!

So glad I bought my AK-47 (WASR 10) last month! Chicago is one of the most violent cities in America. Cease fires in Chicago work about as well as they do in Southern Lebanon, The West Bank and The Gaza Strip. Stock up ladies and gentlemen....your "Common Sense" 2A rights are about to become "uncommon"!!!

Surfcc

Quote Originally Posted by magicman007 View Post
    So it's again time to start talking up the truth of this matter to everyone we can.......both fellow citizens AND politicians. I know, I know.....the liberals don't hear the truth and make it up as they go along. But at some point, with enough momentum on our side, they will have to give in and leave it alone. We NEED to be proactive in this fight............and on a DAILY basis. Writing congressmen, local and state politicians, talking to people we know and meet about it, etc.
    Download and get yourself acquainted with the gunfacts ebook on gunfacts.org and use the information in everything you write and say about this issue. This is big folks. We now have the stars lining up against us and unless we get proactive, we're going to lose! And I mean lose big!
    Don't forget....JOIN the NRA and your local State Gun Rights Association.....here in MA, we have GOAL...Gun Owners Action League and they are great! The NRA is OUR voice on Capitol Hill. The more of us who join, the louder our voice is.

Surfcc

Quote Originally Posted by cmclairday2 View Post
    I heard so many gun owners make the statement, "He will be too busy with all the problems we have right now to worry about guns". Maybe he isnt as busy as they thought. This is no surprise to me and hopefully the majority of us. I figure we will be seeing it get worse before it ever gets any better as well..
    He want worry about guns. He will just ban them then and he will not have to worry.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast