CLUELESS HYPOCRITES: Liberal Students Despise Obama’s Policies When Credited to Trump

Thread: CLUELESS HYPOCRITES: Liberal Students Despise Obama’s Policies When Credited to Trump

CLUELESS HYPOCRITES: Liberal Students Despise Obama’s Policies When Credited to Trump

CLUELESS HYPOCRITES: Liberal Students Despise Obama’s Policies When Credited to Trump.
    Journalists from Campus Reform asked students what they thought of Trump’s first 100 days. Instead of describing what Trump has done, they actually described Obama’s first 100 days but credited Trump.
    Video:

Read More:
    CLUELESS HYPOCRITES: Liberal Students Despise Obama’s Policies When Credited to Trump [VIDEO]
    My Thoughts:
    Total complete morons. Just goes to show how educated they are and what type of biased persons they are. Did you notice the one guy with the Tee shirt with the hammer and sickle for Communism and when they were told that all the quotes that they thought was Trump’s was Obama’s and all they could say was, “Oh Wow”. I’m really glad I’m not paying for these idiots to go to those collages. Maybe if they’d pull their faces out of their I pad’s once and awhile, they just might learn what’s going on in the world.
    If they were more in touch with the real world and get out of their safe spaces, they just might have a clue what’s really going on in the real world. The real world is a very rough and terrible place and it’s going to take someone like Trump with a backbone to try and get a handle on it after 8 years of Obama.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

It appears that Ops has a goal in life, to find something to be completely outraged by every day of his existence ....

People are just stupid, have you never seen Jay Leno's street walking, or Jimmy Kimmel's street questions?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    "CLUELESS HYPOCRITES: Liberal Students Despise Obama’s Policies When Credited to Trump"

And so-called "conservatives" don't!

ObamaCare is so good now that "conservatives" go along with Trump and establishment Congress-critters in keeping the "good parts." It will never be fully repealed, and only tweaked rather than being fully replaced. Who among the "conservative" commenters on this board is making any noise about that broken promise? Crickets.

DACA was an unconstitutional diktat by Obama according to "conservatives" then, but neither they nor Trump ever even mentions it these days, while the unconstitutional program goes on unabated. All it would take for Trump to make it "constitutional" would be for him to sign an EO rescinding Obama's EO that got it started. That's it. A 10-second set-aside of time to simply put his signature on a rescinding order. No can do, and "conservatives" don't care a wit.

Doctor, heal thyself! (I'm talking to you, opsspec)

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...