Go here to keep up with Bill's pod cast until he get's back on TV.

Thread: Go here to keep up with Bill's pod cast until he get's back on TV.

Go here to keep up with Bill's pod cast until he get's back on TV.

Go here to keep up with Bill O'Reilly's pod cast until he get's back on TV.
    https://www.billoreilly.com/
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

From one basement bunker to another basement bunker?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    From one basement bunker to another basement bunker?
    Considering that Bill O’Reilly was the leading money maker for Fox News for the past 17 years and Fox News was the number one rated cable news source for those same years, there are a lot of people who watched his show. Your ridiculous childish statement (as usual) just shows that your comment doesn’t represent the millions of other viewers of his show.
    Fox news folded under an unfounded attack towards O’Reilly. All of the allegations were never found to be correct and were over 15 years ago, it was a massive smear attack and it worked sad to say.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Considering that Bill O’Reilly was the leading money maker for Fox News for the past 17 years and Fox News was the number one rated cable news source for those same years, there are a lot of people who watched his show. Your ridiculous childish statement (as usual) just shows that your comment doesn’t represent the millions of other viewers of his show.
    Fox news folded under an unfounded attack towards O’Reilly. All of the allegations were never found to be correct and were over 15 years ago, it was a massive smear attack and it worked sad to say.
    It's amazing how Republicans respond to free-market behavior when something doesn't go their way. Fact: Bill O'Reilly was accused of sexually harrassing multiple women over the course of 20 years. Fact: Fox News paid out MILLLIONS OF DOLLARS in settlements to silence those women. Fact: Once this came to light, advertisers couldn't shift their ads fast enough away from Bill O'Reilly because sexual harrassment is no longer seen as acceptable social behavior.

The marketplace voted with it's wallet. The marketplace worked as Republicans claim it does. I fail to see a problem here.

Moral of the story, sexually harrassing women and then covering it up is not acceptable corporate practice, and the marketplace will no longer support it.

Don't whine if your guy can't behave in an appropriate manner for the marketplace. If he treats women in the office like that, it's the way he will treat anyone's daughter.

I agree that sexually harassing women is wrong, but Bill was only accused of sexually harassing multiple women and we both know there are so many false accusations being done these day's and it happens all the time when someone is a celebrity when they feel they can receive some monetary payment to close the accusations. I'm not taking up for Bill, I'm just saying, someone with big bucks (Soros) has resurfaced these really old accusations just to take down Bill and sad as it is, it worked.

And Hillary was only guilty of bad judgement according to James Comey...so your point is? Personally I say 5+ instances & $13 million dollars says there's a problem in that office regardless of guilt or innocence. If you're looking for means, motive, opportunity....look to James and Laclan Murdoch....they're in the middle of trying to buy Sky News, and crap the FNC could throw a wrench in that through European regulators if it can be proven that the Murdoch management supports a culture of discrimination and sexual harrassment. The Murdoch brothers are simply cleaning house when you look at the fact that Ailes, O'reilly, & Shein are all out the door, and Sean Hannity is half-way gone.