Jerusalem...A Burdensome Stone For All People - Page 2
Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 327

Thread: Jerusalem...A Burdensome Stone For All People

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Your foolish rhetoric is so juvenile that it's pathetic, you really, really do need to get a life.
    Well that surely validated your world views based on the ignorance of ancient man that didn't know where the sun went at night. Do you know where it goes?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  2.   
  3. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ARIZONA-a short distance from the sun
    Posts
    8,901
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Well that surely validated your world views based on the ignorance of ancient man that didn't know where the sun went at night. Do you know where it goes?
    So childish, so sad.
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

  4. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ARIZONA-a short distance from the sun
    Posts
    8,901
    We are already 69 years into this Last Generation, soon billions are going to die..time is "very" short.

    https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/8...Bho4KWxeM8.97l

    God uses prophecy to prove He is who He says He is and to authenticate ALL the warnings and the promises found in the Bible.

    CHURCH OF THE LIVING GOD: WHY TEACH PROPHECY
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    We are already 69 years into this Last Generation, soon billions are going to die..time is "very" short.

    https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/8...Bho4KWxeM8.97l

    God uses prophecy to prove He is who He says He is and to authenticate ALL the warnings and the promises found in the Bible.

    CHURCH OF THE LIVING GOD: WHY TEACH PROPHECY
    If I had a dollar for every end of days prediction used by organized religion to keep their followers in line, I would be a rich man.

  6. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    So childish, so sad.
    Is that a "no"?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  7. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    159
    XD, sorry to see you got lost and wound up on the wrong site. Did your hero Obomalamadingdong send you here? Does Mom even know you're in the basement playing on her computer? You be a good little idiot or we'll send hiLIARy over to pick up your little pistol, the one with the orange tip on it. Now go back to playing with the children, but play nice.

  8. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by VT Patriot View Post
    XD, sorry to see you got lost and wound up on the wrong site. Did your hero Obomalamadingdong send you here? Does Mom even know you're in the basement playing on her computer? You be a good little idiot or we'll send hiLIARy over to pick up your little pistol, the one with the orange tip on it. Now go back to playing with the children, but play nice.
    Really, this is how you defend the existence of your fairy tale deity? Such a stunning example of your faux christian upbringing and character.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  9. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Saginaw, Michigan
    Posts
    3,800
    Rules for Radicals
    Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals

    By Saul Alinsky - 1971
    -snip-

    7. Tactics
    -snip-
    4. "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules. You can kill them with this, for they can no more obey their own rules than the Christian church can live up to Christianity."
    -snip-
    Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking. There are too many people who think that the only thing that's right is to get by, and the only thing that's wrong is to get caught. - J. C. Watts

  10. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ARIZONA-a short distance from the sun
    Posts
    8,901
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Really, this is how you defend the existence of your fairy tale deity? Such a stunning example of your faux christian upbringing and character.
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Is that a "no"?
    In America today liberal progressive God hating child murders like yourself consider it worse to judge evil than to do evil. Past experience on this forum clearly indicate that such purveyors of infanticide always manipulate truth to be hate speech and, therefor, wisdom dictates that those of your ilk never be allowed to set the terms in any debate.
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

  11. Religion is the last refuge of scoundrels. Samuel Johnson almost had it right.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast