Jerusalem...A Burdensome Stone For All People - Page 3
Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Jerusalem...A Burdensome Stone For All People

Quote Originally Posted by Aldodds3 View Post
    Religion is the last refuge of scoundrels. Samuel Johnson almost had it right.
    God hates "religion".
    GOD HATES RELIGION
    ~ Religious Spirit Crucified Christ ~

3. Ringo
    You are so closed minded.

Sent from my iPhone using USA Carry

Sagamore,
    You are so ignorant of Scripture.
    GOD HATES RELIGION

5. I'm going to let go at that. If you get into a pissing contest with a fool, pretty soon you can't tell the two apart.

Sent from my iPhone using USA Carry

Quote Originally Posted by Aldodds3 View Post
    Religion is the last refuge of scoundrels. Samuel Johnson almost had it right.
    And have we got some scoundrels on this forum.

Funny how they rant about my signature line, and validate it with just about everything they post.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Sagamore,
    You are so ignorant of Scripture.
    Many would say the same thing about you, for your interpretation of this so called scripture differs diametrically from how others view the very same scripture. But you do seem to have a lock on the negative pessimistic aspect.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Many would say the same thing about you, for your interpretation of this so called scripture differs diametrically from how others view the very same scripture. But you do seem to have a lock on the negative pessimistic aspect.
    Scripture interprets Scripture. Only those like yourself lacking discernment and living in fear of it's truth hear the message as negative & pessimistic.
    GOD HATES RELIGION

GOD HATES RELIGION

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Scripture interprets Scripture.
    Oh I see, a circle jerk of superstitions.

XD, I am at a loss trying to figure out why you spend all your time here trying to denounce Christians and other religions. If your 'truth' is so evident, why don't you just leave it alone, believe your 'non-faith', and move on. Let all the folks that believe in a God just go away, die and get eaten by worms. You seem to enjoy attacking the 'poor fools' that believe in God. You don't, and thats OK with me. I like chocolate ice cream, you don't. Therefore we should spend and waste a lot of time screaming at each other as to which ice cream either of us should eat. What a productive day that will be, huh?
    I don't spend my days on gun sites arguing for chocolate ice cream. I find that as productive as you spending all your time on gunsites spewing your 'anti-God' rhetoric. You should really either get a life, or go to an athiest site for confirmation, and be among friends. Either way, you're just messing up an otherwise good site.

Awaiting your hate filled reply. As soon as I get bcak from the john.

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast