Jerusalem...A Burdensome Stone For All People - Page 36
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536

Thread: Jerusalem...A Burdensome Stone For All People

Psalm 83/Isaiah 17 any day now.

250 rockets fired at Israel; IDF bombs 120 Gaza sites, including attack tunnel

Netanyahu said to tell IDF to ‘deal a hard blow’ to Gaza terror groups

~ ISRAEL...God's Prophetic Timepiece ~
    "I Tell You The Truth, This Generation (1948-2028) Will Certainly Not Pass Away Until ALL Of These Things Have Happened"

"If the WATCHMAN sees the sword coming upon the land and blows the trumpet and warns the people, then if anyone who hears the sound of the trumpet does not take warning, and the sword comes and takes him away, his blood shall be upon his own head. But if the WATCHMAN sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet, so that the people are not warned, and the sword comes and takes any one of them, that person is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood I will require at the WATCHMAN'S hand".

Israel kill Hamas commander in airstrike and 'prepares Gaza ground invasion' as it hits back after 600 militant rockets kill four and injure 66

"I Tell You The Truth, This Generation (1948-2028) Will Certainly Not Pass Away Until ALL Of These Things Have Happened"

"If the WATCHMAN sees the sword coming upon the land and blows the trumpet and warns the people, then if anyone who hears the sound of the trumpet does not take warning, and the sword comes and takes him away, his blood shall be upon his own head. But if the WATCHMAN sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet, so that the people are not warned, and the sword comes and takes any one of them, that person is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood I will require at the WATCHMAN'S hand".

As ceasefire goes into effect, Netanyahu says Gaza campaign not over

Yesterdays Prophecies -Todays Headlines

Psalm 83/Isaiah 17 on the horizon.

Islamic Jihad warns of war during summer, calls last flareup ‘live fire drill’

~ISRAEL...God's Prophetic Timepiece ~

You sounded the trumpet.
    “An armed society is a polite society.”

Quote Originally Posted by Stan45 View Post
    You sounded the trumpet.

"You must always be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him".
    (Matthew 24:44)

MARANATHA!

God's foriegn policy pertaining to ISRAEL in this Last Generation..."I Will Bless Those Who Bless You, And Curse Those Who Curse You" (Genesis 12:3)

Minister to Trump: 'Deal of the Century - or Deal of Eternity'

After The IDF Launches Twin Airstrikes On T4 Airbase In Syria, Netanyahu Gives ‘Jerusalem Day’ Speech Warning Iran That They Can’t Beat Israel

Major Israeli Airstrikes Kill Up To 10 Pro-Assad Forces In Pre-dawn Raid

~ LIBERAL CHRISTIANITY IS AN OXYMORON ~

After fresh Gaza violence, army said pushing for ‘serious military campaign’

~ LIBERAL CHRISTIANITY IS AN OXYMORON ~

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536