Jerusalem...A Burdensome Stone For All People - Page 36
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536

Thread: Jerusalem...A Burdensome Stone For All People

"If the WATCHMAN sees the sword coming upon the land and blows the trumpet and warns the people, then if anyone who hears the sound of the trumpet does not take warning, and the sword comes and takes him away, his blood shall be upon his own head. But if the WATCHMAN sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet, so that the people are not warned, and the sword comes and takes any one of them, that person is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood I will require at the WATCHMAN'S hand".

Psalm 83/Isaiah 17 any day now.

Israel kill Hamas commander in airstrike and 'prepares Gaza ground invasion' as it hits back after 600 militant rockets kill four and injure 66

~ ISRAEL...God's Prophetic Timepiece ~
    ~ Encourage one another with these words also...THERE WILL NOT BE ANOTHER GENERATION ~

"If the WATCHMAN sees the sword coming upon the land and blows the trumpet and warns the people, then if anyone who hears the sound of the trumpet does not take warning, and the sword comes and takes him away, his blood shall be upon his own head. But if the WATCHMAN sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet, so that the people are not warned, and the sword comes and takes any one of them, that person is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood I will require at the WATCHMAN'S hand".

Psalm 83/Isaiah 17 any day now.

As ceasefire goes into effect, Netanyahu says Gaza campaign not over

~ ISRAEL...God's Prophetic Timepiece ~
    ~ Encourage one another with these words also...THERE WILL NOT BE ANOTHER GENERATION ~

Yesterdays Prophecies -Todays Headlines

Psalm 83/Isaiah 17 on the horizon.

Islamic Jihad warns of war during summer, calls last flareup ‘live fire drill’

~ISRAEL...God's Prophetic Timepiece ~

You sounded the trumpet.
    “An armed society is a polite society.”

Quote Originally Posted by Stan45 View Post
    You sounded the trumpet.

"You must always be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him".
    (Matthew 24:44)

MARANATHA!

God's foriegn policy pertaining to ISRAEL in this Last Generation..."I Will Bless Those Who Bless You, And Curse Those Who Curse You" (Genesis 12:3)

Minister to Trump: 'Deal of the Century - or Deal of Eternity'

After The IDF Launches Twin Airstrikes On T4 Airbase In Syria, Netanyahu Gives ‘Jerusalem Day’ Speech Warning Iran That They Can’t Beat Israel

Major Israeli Airstrikes Kill Up To 10 Pro-Assad Forces In Pre-dawn Raid

~ LIBERAL CHRISTIANITY IS AN OXYMORON ~

After fresh Gaza violence, army said pushing for ‘serious military campaign’

~ LIBERAL CHRISTIANITY IS AN OXYMORON ~

The Bible is crystal clear: the Lord Almighty will judge ALL nations who divide the Land of Israel. In Joel 3:2, the Lord says: I will enter into judgment with them there on behalf of My people and My inheritance, Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations; and they have divided up My land.”

"And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for ALL people:ALL that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it". (Zechariah 12:3)

"And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy ALL the nations that come against Jerusalem". (Zechariah 12:9)

America has been the MAJOR INSTIGATOR for the past 40 years in strong-arming ISRAEL into giving land for peace and carries the greatest responsibility of being a "Burdensome Stone" to encourage God's wrath. For anyone having question as to why America isn't mentioned in End Time Prophecy...take heed!

"For when they say, "Peace and safety!" then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape". (1 Thessalonians 5:3)

White House finally unveils ‘Peace to Prosperity economic plan for Palestinians
    https://www.timesofisrael.com/white-...-palestinians/

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536