Jerusalem...A Burdensome Stone For All People - Page 38
Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738

Thread: Jerusalem...A Burdensome Stone For All People

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it. Zechariah 12:3

And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem. Zechariah 12:9

I will bless those who bless you, and I will curse those who curse you. Genesis 12:3

Report: leaked draft of Trump’s peace plan reveals creation of ‘New Palestine,’ promises to join Israel in next war in Gaza if Palestinians reject

~ If You Have Not Been Born Twice, And Never Do Get Born Twice, The Day Will Come When You Will Wish That You Had Never Been Born At All ~
    The Things We See Now Will Soon Be Gone, But The Things We Cannot See Will Last Forever
    (2 Corinthians 4:17-18)

I look at news while keeping in mind Bible prophecy. That's what being a "watchman on the wall" is all about. As we enter the last hours of human history as we know it, the "worldly" have no idea of what's coming.

”The Arabs never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity”

~ If You Have Not Been Born Twice, And Never Do Get Born Twice, The Day Will Come When You Will Wish That You Had Never Been Born At All ~
    The Things We See Now Will Soon Be Gone, But The Things We Cannot See Will Last Forever

I look at news while keeping in mind Bible prophecy. That's what being a "watchman on the wall" is all about. As we enter the last hours of human history as we know it, the "worldly" have no idea of what's coming.

Perplexity of nations with no way out. When they cry "Peace & Security" sudden destruction comes.

Trump's plan may put settlement communities in danger

For Israelis who have supported and built Israeli towns or settlements here, this plan is dreadful and the results may be disastrous.

"You hypocrites, you can discern the face of the sky and of the earth; but how is it that you do not discern this time?"

Divide Israel and Jerusalem?

https://www.raptureforums.com/dennis...and-jerusalem/

"You hypocrites, you can discern the face of the sky and of the earth; but how is it that you do not discern this time?"
    https://www.christianevidence.net/20...h-time-is.html

Psalm 83/Isaiah 17...soon, very soon.

PM threatens Hamas with dire ‘surprise’; Gaza answers with fresh rocket attack

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it. Zechariah 12:3

And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem. Zechariah 12:9

Rocket fire continues after Islamic Jihad announces unilateral ceasefire
    Israeli security official says Jerusalem "skeptical" about PIJ's ceasefire announcement.

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738