Second Amendment reloaded - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Second Amendment reloaded

Quote Originally Posted by Piece Corps View Post
    Aw, Shuckins, Ma'am! You're too kind! Thanks especially for the "young" part. But - here I is! Without going into details, I decided to go "undercover" so to speak. Have you ever "googled" your own name? I'm such a nice guy that I never used a handle, but it's getting to where being yourself can create problems. I'll leave the conclusions to you. But this is my new "persona." I put away the 'other' appelation. I'm still here, feisty as ever.
    I C. Welcome back then, lol. Yup, I've googled myself, and I'm there alright, had a few businesses so my name is out there, but, I've been really careful not to give my home info away, and what is there is either business numbers or mostly bogus info. It's really hard to be incognito now-a-days!

I'm curious as to why you chose piece corps and not peace corps?

3. Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    toreskha wrote.
    I love the Second Amendment, but it doesn't seem to quite get through to some people who are rather dense. Ted Kennedy, Obama, Pelosi - liberal Democrats who are just dumbasses when it comes to a lot of things, but particularly firearms rights.

I don't think that they do not understand the meaning of the second Amendment. It is not rocket science but acknowledging the true meaning does not fit their agenda. That agenda being the disarming of the citizens so that they can realize their dream of a New World Order.
    EXACTLY. Those who are students of Biblical end-time prophecy will see the pattern here... the ultimate goal is the creation of a one-world government, one-world monetary system, AKA a New World Order. it is through this political machine that the Anti-Christ will step onto the world stage at some point in the future. The USA is one of the last strongholds, if not the last one, of freedom... well, more or less, compared with the rest of the world. One world government-minded politicians know that the main thing they need to defeat in order to set the stage for complete government takeover, and eventual global governance, is the Second Amendment. Look at ths following website, and look at ho emany folks are talking about a one-world government, including our beloved BHO.

"Barack Obama the Antichrist?"

4. luke showed me how to post an avatar. i hope this works well, it's the Navy jack flag, stating "Don't Tread On Me" and expresses my viewpoint towards politicians who would like to take away my 2A rights.

Our nation's freedom rests on four boxes: the jury box, the ballot box, the soap box, and when all else fails, the cartridge box.

Quote Originally Posted by gdcleanfun View Post
    I C. Welcome back then, lol. Yup, I've googled myself, and I'm there alright, had a few businesses so my name is out there, but, I've been really careful not to give my home info away, and what is there is either business numbers or mostly bogus info. It's really hard to be incognito now-a-days!

I'm curious as to why you chose piece corps and not peace corps?
    Well, I don't want too many people finding me on these "radical" boards. Nowadays, I have a lot of family who are too liberal for their own good. And a few friends who are even worse (why they're still my friends I don't know).

As for the "Piece Corps" moniker, although I would like there to be "peace" in this world, it ain't gonna happen, and I won't be hypocritical in that regard. But because one name for a gun (usually a pistol or revolver) is a "piece" and because I have more than one (I ain't tellin' how many!) I came up with this one. And I love Patton, a man who was a born warrior and a patriot. One of my heroes.
    -= Piece Corps =-

G... I didn't realize that you were now PC

Quote Originally Posted by Glockster20 View Post
    G... I didn't realize that you were now PC
    And I can actually tell my family that...heh,heh,heh! If any of them knew I carried a (mercy!) loaded gun in my waistband, I'd be "uninvited" to most family gatherings. Hence the name change, too. I belonged to a few other "radical" groups on FaceBook, and they showed up in my Groups listing - a good example being "Impeach BArack Obama" - and one of my daughters (who happened to work on the Obama campaign in PA), called her Mom and said, "Dad's really into some radical stuff! What's up with that?" A lot of people are connected through me on FaceBook.

So you can see why I am trying to separate my real name from some of this stuff. I never did that before - what I felt I wore on my sleeve openly - but it's time now to stay cool.

Oh, I AM a radical to a lot of people I know, and I'm proud of it. But as things get more deep, it's time to go under cover, so to speak. A lot of what we talk about up here might soon be scrutinized by those we do not support, if ya know what I mean.
    -= Piece Corps =-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12