Look at the UK

Thread: Look at the UK

gpbarth Guest

Look at the UK

I apologize if this has been posted previously, but I just saw it:

YouTube - The British called - They want their guns back!

Better to be Judged by 12 than to be carried by six. No truer words said
    M1 Garand, Kimber Custom Carry II, Ruger P-95, Mossberg Persuader 12ga., Charles Daly 12ga(My gobbler gobbler)
    http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/10/311.html

4. apathy is what will loose us our rights. They will start with the 2nd amendment and work their way to others. Once one freedom is curtailed we are guaranteed to loose others.

We will be like them or worse if our leaders have their way.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

wake up and fight fight dont rest fight the good fight don't let this happen, but i really have little hope for the republic, too many sheeple that are stuck in the system and will die to defend it even when its survival will cause their own death.alot of peaple are going to die protesting the NWO.
    Let every soul be subject unto the [U.S. Constitution.] For there is no [Constitution] but of God: the [Constitution] that be [is] ordained of God. Whosoever therefore resisteth the [Constitution], resisteth the ordinance of God:American Romans Ch.13v1-7 C.Baldwin

"freedom is only for those who have the guts to defend it"

very true statement. so many people have gotten soft in this country. whatever the government says, they trust. what a shame.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!