Quit listening to Rush Limbaugh - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 52

Thread: Quit listening to Rush Limbaugh

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    1,322
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    N one more thing until they actually produce and publish a valid US birth certificate he is PEBHO, which brings us to this... Were someone to suddenly produce rock solid evidence he is not of US birth or valid a citizen what do you think would happen next???
    Simple. Joe B. would step up to the plate. Then civil war would ensue.

  2.   
  3. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Battle Creek Mi
    Posts
    1,853
    Quote Originally Posted by gdcleanfun View Post
    Um, nope, I disagree, he is not correct a bunch of the time. He is rarely correct, I'd even go so far as to say that in my opinion he is not now nor has he ever been correct. (I stipulate that yours, mine, everyone's opinion can be right for them.) I do not need to provide examples. There is enough fodder on the web that everyone can see for themselves. He is NOT tolerant of anyone who is not "as white a male as he is," or as macho, or who has any other opinion contradictory to his opinion. He does not care to learn a thing from anyone who calls into his show. Never! His demeanor and attitude is small minded and immature, even juvenile when he attacks people personally rather than the ideas they phone in to present. He is rude, offensive, racist, sexist, and a liar extraordinaire. I understand that the gist of the man and his attitude, his "whack-ness!" is all for show and money. But, in my opinion, he's as uninformative, incorrect, and whacked as is Shock Jock Howard Stern, whom I similarly abhor. But neither one care what I think. I'm betting that they are both laughing all the way to the bank.
    So you listened to Rush on one of his rant days and never since..... look at post #17 Rush is at his best when there is a democrat in office but if you really want to get upset with someone go give a listen to Sirius 146 "Left". I listened to them for a bit last night N they have mellowed out a heap since PEBHO took office, but they are still so misdirected that it is not funny, I did not stick around long enough to listen to them get racist.

    He corectly predicted what BO would do as soon as he hit the door, he predicted a great deal of what Clinton would do and did, His record for being right about political issues, and corrupt officials has to be close to 90%, and that is money you can take to your bookie.

  4. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    So you listened to Rush on one of his rant days and never since..... look at post #17 Rush is at his best when there is a democrat in office but if you really want to get upset with someone go give a listen to Sirius 146 "Left". I listened to them for a bit last night N they have mellowed out a heap since PEBHO took office, but they are still so misdirected that it is not funny, I did not stick around long enough to listen to them get racist.

    He corectly predicted what BO would do as soon as he hit the door, he predicted a great deal of what Clinton would do and did, His record for being right about political issues, and corrupt officials has to be close to 90%, and that is money you can take to your bookie.
    NPR is another good place to listen if you want to really get sick. They are so far to the left that they make Red China look right.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  5. #24
    If Rush isn't your fancy, try Greg Garrison (although I don't think he's syndicated outside of Indy any more, and he deals with a few more local issues) but he's a lot easier to listen to than the EIB network.

    He's on WIBC in Indianapolis, and you can listen live online from their website. (9 am to noon IIRC, it's been a while honestly).

    But I have to figure that Rush is doing something worthwile if they (libs) are worried about him enough to mention him by name.
    Taurus PT92
    17+1 9mm

  6. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    1,322
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    So you listened to Rush on one of his rant days and never since..... look at post #17 Rush is at his best when there is a democrat in office but if you really want to get upset with someone go give a listen to Sirius 146 "Left". I listened to them for a bit last night N they have mellowed out a heap since PEBHO took office, but they are still so misdirected that it is not funny, I did not stick around long enough to listen to them get racist.

    He corectly predicted what BO would do as soon as he hit the door, he predicted a great deal of what Clinton would do and did, His record for being right about political issues, and corrupt officials has to be close to 90%, and that is money you can take to your bookie.

    Nope, he is not correct much at all. Online cites abound that show his incorrectness and fallacies. However, I think we are beating a dead horse. Can we agree to disagree?

    Yet, WHAT? Where did I say that I listened to Rush on ONE of his rant days and never since? Me thinks that you are assuming facts not in evidence. Please, try again and focus on what I really DID say. I listened to Rush off and on and up until a few years ago because my late husband liked to listen to him. But not me. And thank goodness, not my current husband! And no, I'm not upset, I hope my post didn't come across as upset. Peace?
    Last edited by gdcleanfun; 01-27-2009 at 01:52 PM.

  7. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    1,322
    Y'know, truth be told, I'm not an extremist by nature. I don't like listening to either end's agenda, Rush or Ann Coulter (SP?), nor Jesse Jackson or Louis Farrakan (sp?),etc. I would much rather listen to the high school debating team any old day!!! It's been my experience that at least THEY TRY to get their facts straight!

  8. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kempner, Tx
    Posts
    124
    Well, since he has publicly stated his intention of changing the Constitution (an outdated piece of paper) his words, is it too soon to call for impeachment. I mean his inaugural oath called for him to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution, and here it is only a week later and he wants to change it?

  9. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Tex4oc View Post
    Well, since he has publicly stated his intention of changing the Constitution (an outdated piece of paper) his words, is it too soon to call for impeachment. I mean his inaugural oath called for him to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution, and here it is only a week later and he wants to change it?

    To get an impeachment you would need to have real patriots in congress. I am afraid there are not very many.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  10. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Battle Creek Mi
    Posts
    1,853
    Quote Originally Posted by gdcleanfun View Post
    Nope, he is not correct much at all. Online cites abound that show his incorrectness and fallacies. However, I think we are beating a dead horse. Can we agree to disagree?

    Yet, WHAT? Where did I say that I listened to Rush on ONE of his rant days and never since? Me thinks that you are assuming facts not in evidence. Please, try again and focus on what I really DID say. I listened to Rush off and on and up until a few years ago because my late husband liked to listen to him. But not me. And thank goodness, not my current husband! And no, I'm not upset, I hope my post didn't come across as upset. Peace?
    No offense taken just is Rush is like any bitter pill you have to take, it's hard going down but in the end side affects aside it will be good for you.
    As to Rush if every one liked him there would be no need for other radio talk shows, they would all be redundant....
    Usually however someone who has a "I hate Rush" attitude is a staunch left wing (which you are obviously not) supporter or has never truly listened to him for any period of time and just like the rest of the world Rush has his good and his bad days.
    After listening to a heap of radio talk show hosts over the years Arrogance has to be the no 1 hiring criteria. As to him being right go to the library and check out a couple of his books from the Clinton era and you will see how close he nails it. N by past practice I'm betting he hits the nail on the head again.

  11. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by gdcleanfun View Post
    Um, nope, I disagree, he is not correct a bunch of the time. He is rarely correct, I'd even go so far as to say that in my opinion he is not now nor has he ever been correct. (I stipulate that yours, mine, everyone's opinion can be right for them.) I do not need to provide examples. There is enough fodder on the web that everyone can see for themselves. He is NOT tolerant of anyone who is not "as white a male as he is," or as macho, or who has any other opinion contradictory to his opinion. He does not care to learn a thing from anyone who calls into his show. Never! His demeanor and attitude is small minded and immature, even juvenile when he attacks people personally rather than the ideas they phone in to present. He is rude, offensive, racist, sexist, and a liar extraordinaire. I understand that the gist of the man and his attitude, his "whack-ness!" is all for show and money. But, in my opinion, he's as uninformative, incorrect, and whacked as is Shock Jock Howard Stern, whom I similarly abhor. But neither one care what I think. I'm betting that they are both laughing all the way to the bank.
    Bollox. Obviously you don't listen to the show.
    The Avatar is my Great-Great Grandaddy, CPL Samuel Francis Bondurant, Co. D, 4th Alabama, Law's Brigade, Benning's Division, 1st Corp, Army of Northern Virginia, shot through right thigh 2 JUL 1863.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast