Thread: Quit listening to Rush Limbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Rick O'Shay View Post
    Go back to the Huff Po.
    ???

Go back to the Huff Po.
    Quote Originally Posted by gdcleanfun View Post
    ???
    You've just been informed that failure to follow the party line and worship at the trough of Conservative Talk Radio will result in insult from the right. So, since you don't agree with his point of view, you must be one of 'those women' who listens to Ariana Huffington and agree with her online rag--The Huffington Post:
    Arianna Huffington - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (I linked Wikipedia on purpose)

That'll teach you to form your own opinion

Tolerance--it's just different when you're a good republican or democrat...
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Quote Originally Posted by NDS View Post
    You've just been informed that failure to follow the party line and worship at the trough of Conservative Talk Radio will result in insult from the right. So, since you don't agree with his point of view, you must be one of 'those women' who listens to Ariana Huffington and agree with her online rag--The Huffington Post:
    Arianna Huffington - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (I linked Wikipedia on purpose)

Actually I was tired and cranky. I apologize for the comment, it was uncalled for.
    The Avatar is my Great-Great Grandaddy, CPL Samuel Francis Bondurant, Co. D, 4th Alabama, Law's Brigade, Benning's Division, 1st Corp, Army of Northern Virginia, shot through right thigh 2 JUL 1863.

Quote Originally Posted by NDS View Post

Thanks, NDS, ya made my day!
    I'll never form my own opinion again.
    As for AH?
    And yes, tolerance is good on both sides of the line, yet it's sometimes lacking on the fence.

Quote Originally Posted by gdcleanfun View Post
    Thanks, NDS, ya made my day!
    I'll never form my own opinion again.
    As for AH?
    And yes, tolerance is good on both sides of the line, yet it's sometimes lacking on the fence.
    One more time, in case you over-looked my last post, I apologize for my attitude late last night. I crossed the line and made a statement that I shouldn't have. As most Conservatives do, I actually believe in the 1st Amendment, not just when the speech in question agrees with my point of view. I totally disagree with your judgment of Limbaugh's program, and it seemed obvious to me that you had never really listened to it and merely took to heart the multitude of libels and misstatements out there about the show. For some reason, it struck a nerve last night that reminded me of my close-minded brother-in-law that simply angered me. My post telling you to go back to "Huff Po" was out of line.
    The Avatar is my Great-Great Grandaddy, CPL Samuel Francis Bondurant, Co. D, 4th Alabama, Law's Brigade, Benning's Division, 1st Corp, Army of Northern Virginia, shot through right thigh 2 JUL 1863.

One more time, in case you over-looked my last post, I apologize for my attitude late last night. I crossed the line and made a statement that I shouldn't have. As most Conservatives do, I actually believe in the 1st Amendment, not just when the speech in question agrees with my point of view. I totally disagree with your judgment of Limbaugh's program, and it seemed obvious to me that you had never really listened to it and merely took to heart the multitude of libels and misstatements out there about the show. For some reason, it struck a nerve last night that reminded me of my close-minded brother-in-law that simply angered me. My post telling you to go back to "Huff Po" was out of line.
    No problem.

Rush Limbaugh is the biggest windbag on talk radio. He does nothing for the republican party. To try and be a party of morals and values like the republicans claim to be why would they follow this joke. He is the equivalent to bill maher on the dem side. They both are extreme.

9. Balance is a *****.

Rick, that apology showed quality. Kudos!
    "I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by six"
    -Sgt. Jeremy Clark WHPD

I don't listen to Rush, but if Obama wants me not to then I will have no choice but to start.
    John - KJ4NSE
    Member NRA | GCO | GOA | SAF | ARRL
    Why would God invent something like whiskey? To keep the Irish from ruling the world of course.

Quote Originally Posted by johnsteele View Post
    I don't listen to Rush, but if Obama wants me not to then I will have no choice but to start.
    +1

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast