Quit listening to Rush Limbaugh - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Quit listening to Rush Limbaugh

Y'know, I gave my opinion in a post near the beginning of this thread. It was only my opinion. I'm entitled to that. We all are.

Then, I was asked to give citations to back up what I said. It's been a few years since I've listened to Rush's show because my first husband listened to it and he's been gone a few years now. But I remember how hateful and racist and sexist Rush's diatribes came across to me, so, when I was asked for cites I went to the web to see if there was something out there. I know that I am not the only one who doesn't like Rush because I found quite a few cites online. I posted them as requested.

Then my cites were questioned. I guess I fell big time for that ruse! StOOpid thing to do on my part. Opinions aren't backed up by cites. I'm not trying to win, only to play with my own opinion.

Nothing like y'all setting up a "fellow" 2A poster just because I have opinions that differ from the main stream, conservative, view that is prevalent on this site.

This is the second time it's happened to me on here. There won't be a third.

I'll give my opinions because that is what the 1A allows me to do. If you have a disagreement, well, that's fine. As I've said, we are all entitled. But that's as far as I'm willing to go. If you want citations, look them up yourselves.

I'm going to go to another thread and play fair over there.

That is why I started during the Clinton years, he scooped all the dirt on them. N in case you have not noticed BO is very thin skinned and cannot tolerate criticism at all, he attacks all the talk radio host that do not think he is the Messiah and praise his every move. Which is yet more reason to listen to them all.
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456