A Prophetic Picture Of America - Page 2
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 285

Thread: A Prophetic Picture Of America

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    SC Lowcountry
    Posts
    1,550
    Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    Saw this on a Youtube video yesterday. Donald Trumps father's middle name was Christ (true Fred Christ Trump). His Mother's name was Mary (true). The address of Jared Kushner's family real estate corporation is 666 West 5th Avenue, New York. They bought the building because of the 666 address.
    The original Surname of the Trump Family was Drumpf.
    . . . and . . . ?

  2.   
  3. Is like the Lincoln and Kennedy coincidences? Not sure what your point is. Do you think Trump is JC himself?

    The Place To Be

  4. Quote Originally Posted by niceshootintex View Post
    Is like the Lincoln and Kennedy coincidences? Not sure what your point is. Do you think Trump is JC himself?

    The Place To Be
    Did you know that Lincoln and Kennedy both tried to "end the fed"? Crazy stuff!


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

  5. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    Saw this on a Youtube video yesterday. Donald Trumps father's middle name was Christ (true Fred Christ Trump). His Mother's name was Mary (true). The address of Jared Kushner's family real estate corporation is 666 West 5th Avenue, New York. They bought the building because of the 666 address.
    The original Surname of the Trump Family was Drumpf.
    Oy vey......
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  6. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by niceshootintex View Post
    Is like the Lincoln and Kennedy coincidences? Not sure what your point is. Do you think Trump is JC himself?

    The Place To Be
    Either that or 'Dear Leader'
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  7. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Reba View Post
    . . . and . . . ?
    If you have to ask, it won't due you any good to know.

  8. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Being a born again Christian at any age, the future is something awesome to look forward to. There are just as many old people as there are young people who choose not to see or hear, that's their choice and therefore, they don't concern me. It's those who haven't heard that concern me. We're to watch and pray for the Lord’s return. Jesus chastised the Pharisees for not knowing the signs of the times in His day. He wants to us know the signs today, for they instill in us hope for the future and encourage us to evangelize the lost while there's still time. We know that the Last Generation will be like it was in the days of Noah & Lot, because Jesus said it would. The description of Noah’s day was one marked with great violence and wickedness, the days of Lot marked with extreme widespread homosexual perversion. Conditions today mirror the days of Noah & Lot, however, on a far greater scale. Jesus honed in on the normalcy bias that will exist in that day, and it will prevent people from recognizing the lateness of the hour.

    If our day mirrors theirs, then they too also had plenty of antediluvian ‘martyrs’ who were killed for their faith before Noah finished the ark. We know because our day is wicked, and we have many around the world today who are currently being killed for their faith, particularly in the 10/40 window, while the modern world lives oblivious to what is about to come upon the earth. What we're feeling today in the United States, is Christianity in a post-Christian nation. What we're seeing is a nation hardening its collective heart against God, and we're seeing the divine ramifications for that. We're seeing a nation that is being given over to a debased mind (read my signature). Just turn on the news and you can see all the attributes of the days of Noah & Lot listed in spades, daily, and it's only getting worse. To the Christian, the times are harder because it feels as if we're alone. It feels as if we're the only ones. It's disheartening to see church after church, leader after leader (inside and outside of the church) fall to the politically correct lie, so as not to be labeled as a bigot or a fool. It's sad to lose our solid Bible teachers due to illness or age, and all the while, the name it and claim it preachers continue on into their 90’s selling their prosperity gospel.

    It's sad to see ‘leaders’ within the church, compromise on Biblical principles for political expediency, or social acceptance. It's sad to see families and individuals, give up and simply go back to the lives they had before Christ, as if nothing ever happened. Only they and God know whether they were ever saved at all, but the heart begins to harden when it rejects the Holy Spirit’s drawing. In my recent conversations with atheists and bible skeptics, especially when I tell them that we're living in the Last Generation, it frightens them, and one phrase keeps coming back up over and over. The conversation/argument/debate has recently been ending in the other person stating matter-of-factly, ''well, I’m glad your kind is dying out!'' On a day known only to God, both the dead and alive in Christ will be physically removed from earth in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye. This is known as the Rapture of the Church. At that moment in time, there will not be one true Christian left on the planet. There will be plenty of religious people who thought they were Christians left behind, but no one who has been baptized by the Holy Spirit into the Body of Christ, will still remain. The moment after the Rapture happens, the same people who wished that all Christian’s would just go and die off en masse, will mmediately regret having wished that.

    For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape. 1 Thess. 5:3

    There's coming a day when the godless heathens of this world, who loathe Christ and hate the Bible, will get their wish. They may not understand or believe what just happened, but I guarantee that they will certainly regret the horror that is coming upon all the earth.
    Your Rapture Ready copy and past is wasted on me. I read the web site myself.

  9. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    SC Lowcountry
    Posts
    1,550
    Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    If you have to ask, it won't due you any good to know.
    I can't read minds. If you want to make a point, please state it.

    Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

  10. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ARIZONA-a short distance from the sun
    Posts
    9,454
    "I Tell You The Truth, This Generation (1948-2028) Will Certainly Not Pass Away Until ALL Of These Things Have Happened"

  11. #20
    A Prophetic Picture Of America-32553cf38f6ee7ab1600c45ad5f2b4eb10d229b9948bd0df250864d73388f84e.jpg

    A Prophetic Picture Of America-quote-when-coincidence-seems-amazing-s-because-human-mind-isn-t-wired-naturally-ne.jpg
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast