A Prophetic Picture Of America - Page 29
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: A Prophetic Picture Of America

Also in Alabama, the rapist has parental rights and can seek custody of the child conceived by rape, and probably incest... so the dad that rapes his 12 year old can demand custody of his grandchild... what a ******** of humanity. (forum software auto-censored word is commonly used by the POTUS to describe countries he doesn't like... )

I'm not sure if this is a "christian" thing, or a "republican" thing, but it is beyond sick, and I'm waiting for some christian and/or republican to try and justify such a sick sick position.

I've never been to Alabama, but is it a requirement that women walk several steps behind their man, eyes downcast, or in a baptist burka? Their laws reflect such contempt for women.

https://meaww.com/alabama-rape-rapis...victims-suffer
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Christianity is under siege in America

~ LIBERAL CHRISTIANITY IS AN OXYMORON ~
    "I Tell You The Truth, This Generation (1948-2028) Will Certainly Not Pass Away Until ALL Of These Things Have Happened"

My good sources revealed this happening at least 15 years ago. I posted this information on this forum around 7 years ago when it was estimated then that there has been 20,000 or more Muslim jihadists that had infiltrated through Mexico since 911.Of course I was mocked by the progressive liberal morons on the forum back then too. What's new. Be assured that there are numerous sleeper cells spread among every major city in America waiting to be activated to create the worst possible scenario at the perfect time. They've never been stupid or unprepared, good sources inform me that they began their infiltrating even before 911 getting way ahead of the game.

ISIS Fighter Affirms What JW Exposed Years Ago--Terrorists Enter U.S. Via Mexico

~ LIBERAL CHRISTIANITY IS AN OXYMORON ~
    "I Tell You The Truth, This Generation (1948-2028) Will Certainly Not Pass Away Until ALL Of These Things Have Happened"

In the blink of an eye, you will lose access to money, food, gasoline, communication, medicine, medical attention, heat, air conditioning, and security (permanently).

Doug MacKinnon: Will you survive the coming blackout?

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    My good sources revealed this happening at least 15 years ago. I posted this information on this forum around 7 years ago when it was estimated then that there has been 20,000 or more Muslim jihadists that had infiltrated through Mexico since 911.Of course I was mocked by the progressive liberal morons on the forum back then too. What's new. Be assured that there are numerous sleeper cells spread among every major city in America waiting to be activated to create the worst possible scenario at the perfect time. They've never been stupid or unprepared, good sources inform me that they began their infiltrating even before 911 getting way ahead of the game.
    Will Iran Unleash Hezbollah Terrorists On U.S. Soil?
    http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/art...iMIq0wEDOVO.99

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829