A Prophetic Picture Of America - Page 32
Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2230313233 LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 325

Thread: A Prophetic Picture Of America

  1. #311
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ARIZONA-a short distance from the sun
    Posts
    9,780
    Satanic Echoes


    While signs that this generation is at the end of the Church Age rage, the devil’s thinking becomes ever louder through voices infected with the fallen one’s hatred. A Democrat candidate for president in 2020 provided the echo chamber for making audible Satan’s intentions.

    CNN TV host Don Lemon, Thursday night October 10, provided the question on the CNN town hall. He asked Beto O’Rourke whether he thought all churches or other organizations that held views against those of the LGBTQ community should have their tax-exempt status taken away.

    The candidate said “Yes.” He added: “There can be no reward, no benefit, no tax break for anyone or any institution – any organization in America that denies the full human rights and the full civil rights of every single one of us.” Vowing to make this a priority of his administration, O’Rourke said further, “We are going to stop those who are infringing upon the human rights of our fellow Americans.”

    A few other of the 20 something Democrat candidates in the 2020 presidential race backed away from O’Rourke’s blunt declaration. But throughout weeks and months of rantings and ravings the collective mindset of the radical left –and that is almost everyone running on the Democrat side— has made it clear. They are a militant mob of LGBT activists who are satanically-driven to shut down all evangelical churches in America and to silence any Christian who dares to stand in the way of their agenda.

    Echoes of Lucifer’s seething contempt for all that is holy in this strange time so near to the end of the age can’t be contained. His minions of the human sort are seeing to it that his lies are given voice on a regular basis.

    As a matter-of-fact, the main stream news media broadcasts on an hourly basis the cavernous reverberations of the devil’s lies. Thus, while refusing most counter thought to be aired on their various venues. –Venues that, like the political, ideological and theological left, are of one mind. It is the mind of the father of lies.

    We can get a perspective on just how rapidly things have been moved toward the abyss Satan has planned for this nation and the world through this news excerpt.

    “The American pastor whose two-year imprisonment plunged Turkey into a diplomatic feud with the United States urged young Christians in his home country to prepare for the persecution he sees gathering for them on the horizon.

    “Pastor Andrew Brunson, 51, told the Washington Examiner how troubled he has been by the ominous trends he has observed in American culture during the year since his dramatic, high-stakes release from a Turkish prison.

    “Brunson elsewhere said he has been “astounded at the speed with which the U.S. is imploding” and how anti-Christian sentiment has surged during just the few years he was isolated. “The whole Trump election and everything that happened afterward, I knew very little about it. So, when I came back to the states and just started reading and following news, it was just such a contrast to the environment that we had been in even four to six years ago.”

    “It seems that the culture has become more overtly hostile,” he said, pinpointing how large corporations are now joining the media and political classes to push positions that often oppose biblical teaching. A segment of elite society has long regarded Christians sneeringly, he said, but opposition is now bubbling up everywhere and “is now spread to where it’s more of a grassroots thing that is growing"

    As we are assaulted by the echoing, cacophonous ravings of the godless, reprobate minions, let’s comfort ourselves with Scripture such as that of Titus 2: 13.
    Comfort One Another With These Words Also...There Will Not Be Another Generation

  2.   
  3. #312
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Satanic Echoes


    While signs that this generation is at the end of the Church Age rage, the devil’s thinking becomes ever louder through voices infected with the fallen one’s hatred. A Democrat candidate for president in 2020 provided the echo chamber for making audible Satan’s intentions.

    CNN TV host Don Lemon, Thursday night October 10, provided the question on the CNN town hall. He asked Beto O’Rourke whether he thought all churches or other organizations that held views against those of the LGBTQ community should have their tax-exempt status taken away.

    The candidate said “Yes.” He added: “There can be no reward, no benefit, no tax break for anyone or any institution – any organization in America that denies the full human rights and the full civil rights of every single one of us.” Vowing to make this a priority of his administration, O’Rourke said further, “We are going to stop those who are infringing upon the human rights of our fellow Americans.”

    A few other of the 20 something Democrat candidates in the 2020 presidential race backed away from O’Rourke’s blunt declaration. But throughout weeks and months of rantings and ravings the collective mindset of the radical left –and that is almost everyone running on the Democrat side— has made it clear. They are a militant mob of LGBT activists who are satanically-driven to shut down all evangelical churches in America and to silence any Christian who dares to stand in the way of their agenda.

    Echoes of Lucifer’s seething contempt for all that is holy in this strange time so near to the end of the age can’t be contained. His minions of the human sort are seeing to it that his lies are given voice on a regular basis.

    As a matter-of-fact, the main stream news media broadcasts on an hourly basis the cavernous reverberations of the devil’s lies. Thus, while refusing most counter thought to be aired on their various venues. –Venues that, like the political, ideological and theological left, are of one mind. It is the mind of the father of lies.

    We can get a perspective on just how rapidly things have been moved toward the abyss Satan has planned for this nation and the world through this news excerpt.

    “The American pastor whose two-year imprisonment plunged Turkey into a diplomatic feud with the United States urged young Christians in his home country to prepare for the persecution he sees gathering for them on the horizon.

    “Pastor Andrew Brunson, 51, told the Washington Examiner how troubled he has been by the ominous trends he has observed in American culture during the year since his dramatic, high-stakes release from a Turkish prison.

    “Brunson elsewhere said he has been “astounded at the speed with which the U.S. is imploding” and how anti-Christian sentiment has surged during just the few years he was isolated. “The whole Trump election and everything that happened afterward, I knew very little about it. So, when I came back to the states and just started reading and following news, it was just such a contrast to the environment that we had been in even four to six years ago.”

    “It seems that the culture has become more overtly hostile,” he said, pinpointing how large corporations are now joining the media and political classes to push positions that often oppose biblical teaching. A segment of elite society has long regarded Christians sneeringly, he said, but opposition is now bubbling up everywhere and “is now spread to where it’s more of a grassroots thing that is growing"

    As we are assaulted by the echoing, cacophonous ravings of the godless, reprobate minions, let’s comfort ourselves with Scripture such as that of Titus 2: 13.
    Some people will not bother to look up the referenced Scripture so, here it is all spelled out to read:

    Titus 2:13 King James Version (KJV)
    13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;


    Additionally, "Verse 11 began a discussion on the grace of God, which continues until the end of chapter 2. Verse 13 refers to believers looking forward to a "blessed hope." This hope is the appearance of the glory of Christ. The New Testament mentions various "appearings" of Jesus. He appeared on earth as a human (2 Timothy 1:10). Jesus also appeared alive after His resurrection (Acts 1:3).

    There will also be a future appearing, mentioned in this verse, as well as 1 Timothy 6:14, 2 Timothy 4:1, and 2 Timothy 4:8. This future event is the one referred to as the "blessed hope," a phrase the New Testament uses only here. This appearing will be "of the glory," indicating the coming of Jesus in power. Jesus is called "our great God," a reminder that Paul and Titus were fellow believers, and that Jesus is divine. Jesus is also called both Savior (Redeemer) and Christ. The term "Christ" is from the Greek word Christos, translated from the Hebrew term Mashiyach, or Messiah. These multiple titles emphasize the majesty of Jesus, and speak highly of His future coming."

    Titus 2:11–15 explains the grace of God as something which encourages believers toward right behavior and right thinking. The previous Scriptures gave instructions for proper behavior of church members. Here, God’s grace is shown as the foundation on which traits such as self-control, respect, and godliness are built. Paul also commands Titus to teach these ideas boldly, and with authority.

  4. #313
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ARIZONA-a short distance from the sun
    Posts
    9,780
    When Confusion Reigns


    1 Corinthians 14:33 gives a profound and insightful statement. "God is not a God of confusion but of peace."

    Yet in much of the world right now, confusion reigns. I mean deep, basic levels of confusion. Perhaps the most obvious would be the millions who are confused about their sexual identity. The science of gender no longer holds. It's not a question of XX or XY chromosomes, or any of the other obvious scientific differences between male and female. It's all about feelings, and those feelings have been purposely confused by educators, entertainers, advertisers, and others.

    At school, young people are propagandized to believe Islam is a religion of love and Christianity a religion of hate. Schools now openly teach kids to judge others according to race. Virtue has become something you signal to others; not righteousness or moral excellence. Children are subjected to "drag queen story hour" in local libraries, and it's even celebrated in national television commercials.

    Good is called evil and evil good. Followers of Jesus are increasingly seen as dangerous to children. A major presidential candidate recently called for churches to either come into alignment with his moral beliefs or lose their tax-exempt status. Franklin Graham said that as a result of such pressure, "There will be a lot of Christians who unfortunately will bow down and give in, and many have already."

    And is all this working? It's no secret that young people who see themselves as homosexual are at greater risk of suicide. The experts used to say that it was because society made them feel guilty. But they can't say that anymore. Society affirms homosexuality at every turn. Acceptance is at an all-time high.

    But with all that acceptance, suicide has only gone up.

    Acceptance and affirmation have not helped at all. Why not? Because the guilt is not external. It comes with the sin itself - not just homosexual sin, but all sin. Society pushes heterosexual children to have the sexual morals of rabbits, but society's affirmation of sin does not stop the guilt. That's because the guilt didn't start with society. It started with the sin.

    As people abandon the biblical definition of right and wrong, are they feeling more free? Are they doing better psychologically? No. They're doing worse. America and most other First World countries are experiencing a mental health crisis. The statistics are stunning. One in five children now suffers from a mental health disorder. And that's just the ones who have been identified.

    CNN recently reported, "The rate of ER visits involving psychoses, bipolar disorder, depression or anxiety jumped more than 50 percent from 2006 to 2013, according to the federal Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Roughly 1 in 8 emergency department visits now stem from mental illness or substance use disorders, the data show."

    Across the nation, more and more hospitals are instituting Psychiatric Emergency Rooms. Why? Because we are experiencing a mental health crisis.

    Romans chapter one sounds the warning to societies that intentionally turn away from God. Verse 28 sums it up. "As they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind."

    Depravity of mind goes far beyond mental illness. And I'm not condemning people for being sick. The condemnation goes to the society itself. Romans 1:21-22 says, "For even though they knew God, they did not honor Him as God, or give thanks; but they became futile in their speculations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing to be wise, they became fools."


    - Hal Lindsey -
    Comfort One Another With These Words Also...There Will Not Be Another Generation

  5. #314
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ARIZONA-a short distance from the sun
    Posts
    9,780
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Some people will not bother to look up the referenced Scripture so, here it is all spelled out to read:

    Titus 2:13 King James Version (KJV)
    13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;


    Additionally, "Verse 11 began a discussion on the grace of God, which continues until the end of chapter 2. Verse 13 refers to believers looking forward to a "blessed hope." .
    You who are reading this, will you be here when the Tribulation starts? WE have a guarantee that our "Blessed Hope" will come to remove us out of the way of the coming Wrath of God which starts in chp. 6 of Revelation, as Jesus opens each seal of the Tribulation and reclaiming His creation, earth and mankind. How do you not be present during this coming 7 years event? Two passages are the encapsulated means of not being on this earth when Jesus comes. It is the essence of the "love letter to mankind" that is found in your Bible:

    16 "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
    17For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
    18He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God." (John 3:16-18)
    8 "But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
    9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
    10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
    11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
    12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
    13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." (Romans 10:8-13)

    Make that decision for Jesus Christ and believe in your heart what those two passages proclaim and you will miss "Tribulation that is just over the horizon".

    Pray that you are among those who hear the cry of our Lord to "come up, hither." ...It could be any day now....will you be ready?
    Comfort One Another With These Words Also...There Will Not Be Another Generation

  6. #315
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    SE Corner of the Ozark Redoubt
    Posts
    61
    Blog Entries
    3
    Make that decision for Jesus Christ and believe in your heart what those two passages proclaim and you will miss "Tribulation that is just over the horizon".
    Pray that you are among those who hear the cry of our Lord to "come up, hither." ...It could be any day now....will you be ready?
    I made that decision, many, many, years ago, and yes, I will be ready. I may not agree with your particular interpretation of certain passages, but I certainly agree on the ultimate outcome. I find it amusing that Hal Lindsey and I both use 2006 as our watershed year for the US beginning our final decent. That was the year that the people went to the polls and voted for the Left, in both the Senate and the House. I said, at the time, that the people had tired of being free and prosperous, and had voted for enslavement and impoverishment. I see Trump as our Josiah, a good leader (even if you have disagreement with his morals), but only a temporary delay, for the destruction of the U.S.

  7. #316
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ARIZONA-a short distance from the sun
    Posts
    9,780
    Quote Originally Posted by TRex2 View Post
    . I see Trump as our Josiah, a good leader (even if you have disagreement with his morals), but only a temporary delay, for the destruction of the U.S.
    I agree, "only a temporary delay, for the destruction of the U.S" that will begin the day after the RAPTURE..."Because at that time there will be great suffering, the kind that hasn't happened from the beginning of the world until now and certainly won't ever happen again" (Matthew 24:21). Also, because ISRAEL is God's Prophetic Timepiece , God is without question using Trump "big time" to help usher in these last hours of these last days of this last generation (1948-2028).
    Comfort One Another With These Words Also...There Will Not Be Another Generation

  8. #317
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ARIZONA-a short distance from the sun
    Posts
    9,780
    Quote Originally Posted by TRex2 View Post
    I may not agree with your particular interpretation of certain passages, but I certainly agree on the ultimate outcome.
    Because Scripture interprets Scripture it may be God that you disagree with, not me. Please present to me any of the "passages" that you imply are of my particular interpretation. I'm more than confident in my knowledge of Scripture should you care to participate in an open discussion.
    Comfort One Another With These Words Also...There Will Not Be Another Generation

  9. #318
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    SE Corner of the Ozark Redoubt
    Posts
    61
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Because Scripture interprets Scripture it may be God that you disagree with, not me. Please present to me any of the "passages" that you imply are of my particular interpretation. I'm more than confident in my knowledge of Scripture should you care to participate in an open discussion.
    We have been over this before, a few months ago. No need for us to quibble, as I said, we certainly agree on the outcome.
    We just differ on a few of the details about how God will get there.

  10. #319
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ARIZONA-a short distance from the sun
    Posts
    9,780
    In the 19th century, the richest family in the world was a family of Jewish bankers called the Rothschilds. Their wealth has declined, but they are still one of the richest families on earth. They are extreme globalists, with businesses all over the world, and owners of a publication in the U.S. called The Economist. The Economist Magazine recently called Pres. Trump a present danger to the New World Order, and said the Internationalists that formed the New World Order are spinning in their graves. The magazine called Pres. Trump a greater threat to the New World Order than jihad, terrorism, the growth of Communist China and the hostility of North Korea. It said perhaps the greatest danger in the world today is the re-election of an American President that despises international norms. Be it the secular New World Order or the biblical One World Government of antichrist (one and the same), Pres. Trump's refusal to surrender the sovereignty of America is why people are so desperate to impeach him.
    Comfort One Another With These Words Also...There Will Not Be Another Generation

  11. #320
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ARIZONA-a short distance from the sun
    Posts
    9,780
    When Confusion Reigns

    By Hal Lindsey



    1 Corinthians 14:33 gives a profound and insightful statement. "God is not a God of confusion but of peace."

    Yet in much of the world right now, confusion reigns. I mean deep, basic levels of confusion. Perhaps the most obvious would be the millions who are confused about their sexual identity. The science of gender no longer holds. It's not a question of XX or XY chromosomes, or any of the other obvious scientific differences between male and female. It's all about feelings, and those feelings have been purposely confused by educators, entertainers, advertisers, and others.

    At school, young people are propagandized to believe Islam is a religion of love and Christianity a religion of hate. Schools now openly teach kids to judge others according to race. Virtue has become something you signal to others; not righteousness or moral excellence. Children are subjected to "drag queen story hour" in local libraries, and it's even celebrated in national television commercials.

    Good is called evil and evil good. Followers of Jesus are increasingly seen as dangerous to children. A major presidential candidate recently called for churches to either come into alignment with his moral beliefs or lose their tax-exempt status. Franklin Graham said that as a result of such pressure, "There will be a lot of Christians who unfortunately will bow down and give in, and many have already."

    And is all this working? It's no secret that young people who see themselves as homosexual are at greater risk of suicide. The experts used to say that it was because society made them feel guilty. But they can't say that anymore. Society affirms homosexuality at every turn. Acceptance is at an all-time high.

    But with all that acceptance, suicide has only gone up.

    Acceptance and affirmation have not helped at all. Why not? Because the guilt is not external. It comes with the sin itself - not just homosexual sin, but all sin. Society pushes heterosexual children to have the sexual morals of rabbits, but society's affirmation of sin does not stop the guilt. That's because the guilt didn't start with society. It started with the sin.

    As people abandon the biblical definition of right and wrong, are they feeling more free? Are they doing better psychologically? No. They're doing worse. America and most other First World countries are experiencing a mental health crisis. The statistics are stunning. One in five children now suffers from a mental health disorder. And that's just the ones who have been identified.

    CNN recently reported, "The rate of ER visits involving psychoses, bipolar disorder, depression or anxiety jumped more than 50 percent from 2006 to 2013, according to the federal Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Roughly 1 in 8 emergency department visits now stem from mental illness or substance use disorders, the data show."

    Across the nation, more and more hospitals are instituting Psychiatric Emergency Rooms. Why? Because we are experiencing a mental health crisis.

    Romans chapter one sounds the warning to societies that intentionally turn away from God. Verse 28 sums it up. "As they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind."

    Depravity of mind goes far beyond mental illness. And I'm not condemning people for being sick. The condemnation goes to the society itself. Romans 1:21-22 says, "For even though they knew God, they did not honor Him as God, or give thanks; but they became futile in their speculations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing to be wise, they became fools."
    Comfort One Another With These Words Also...There Will Not Be Another Generation

Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2230313233 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast