A Prophetic Picture Of America
Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: A Prophetic Picture Of America

A Prophetic Picture Of America

The meaning and value of freedoms Americans celebrate in 2017 are a far cry from those of Americans in 1776 . Believing the Word of God, the exponential growth and convergence of last days events will rapidly increase in 2017. Enjoy while you still can.

Comfort One Another With These Words Also...There Will Not Be Another Generation

Being an older born again Christian, the future doesn't bother me. It's the younger people that just will not see or listen that concerns me. But that's the way it is written in the Bible.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    The meaning and value of freedoms Americans celebrate in 2017 are a far cry from those of Americans in 1776 . Believing the Word of God, the exponential growth and convergence of last days events will rapidly increase in 2017. Enjoy while you still can.

Sitting there in your mixed fabric clothing (I hope you ain't nekid) cherry picking the rules to follow and ignore?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

5. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Sitting there in your mixed fabric clothing (I hope you ain't nekid) cherry picking the rules to follow and ignore?
    K XD, I know what mixed fabric clothing is but why it relevant? Aren't you for fabric diversity?😏

You're probably dressed out in your best pure hemp outfit so stop the fabric wars. Mixed Fabrics Matter.

The Place To Be

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Ringo is a New Testament Christian, not an Old Testament Jew, so why should he follow their ceremonial/civil laws? As a Christian he also doesn't follow Jewish rules for sacrifice because those were used only to point to the final sacrifice of Jesus Christ.

God's moral laws are for everyone, all the time. The ceremonial/civil laws were only for His chosen people, the Jews, to be followed until the work of Jesus Christ on the Cross was accomplished.

Quote Originally Posted by niceshootintex View Post
    K XD, I know what mixed fabric clothing is but why it relevant? Aren't you for fabric diversity?��

You're probably dressed out in your best pure hemp outfit so stop the fabric wars. Mixed Fabrics Matter.

The Place To Be
    Well, you clearly don't know you silly bible rules, which by the way gets real pizzy about mingling different fabrics in your clothing, or even growing different crops in your garden.

(Hint: I was pointing out the hypocrisy of most christians and their "rules".... perhaps too subtle a dig for your to comprehend?)
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

Quote Originally Posted by Reba View Post
    Ringo is a New Testament Christian, not an Old Testament Jew, so why should he follow their ceremonial/civil laws? As a Christian he also doesn't follow Jewish rules for sacrifice because those were used only to point to the final sacrifice of Jesus Christ.

God's moral laws are for everyone, all the time. The ceremonial/civil laws were only for His chosen people, the Jews, to be followed until the work of Jesus Christ on the Cross was accomplished.
    Well he sure seems to find all his sexual hangups and obsession about what other people do with their genitalia from the old book. It's fun to watch christians cherry pick only the part they like and ignore the rest.

9. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Well, you clearly don't know you silly bible rules, which by the way gets real pizzy about mingling different fabrics in your clothing, or even growing different crops in your garden.

(Hint: I was pointing out the hypocrisy of most christians and their "rules".... perhaps too subtle a dig for your to comprehend?)
    I believe in God, have read the Bible, cannot quote scripture, and have zero idea what you are talking about nor do I care. I have a 100% cotton shirt on today though and it's pretty great. I am wearing a poly cotton blend to dinner with friends tonight. Is that pro-rated XD?

The Place To Be

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    Being an older born again Christian, the future doesn't bother me. It's the younger people that just will not see or listen that concerns me. But that's the way it is written in the Bible.
    Being a born again Christian at any age, the future is something awesome to look forward to. There are just as many old people as there are young people who choose not to see or hear, that's their choice and therefore, they don't concern me. It's those who haven't heard that concern me. We're to watch and pray for the Lord’s return. Jesus chastised the Pharisees for not knowing the signs of the times in His day. He wants to us know the signs today, for they instill in us hope for the future and encourage us to evangelize the lost while there's still time. We know that the Last Generation will be like it was in the days of Noah & Lot, because Jesus said it would. The description of Noah’s day was one marked with great violence and wickedness, the days of Lot marked with extreme widespread homosexual perversion. Conditions today mirror the days of Noah & Lot, however, on a far greater scale. Jesus honed in on the normalcy bias that will exist in that day, and it will prevent people from recognizing the lateness of the hour.

If our day mirrors theirs, then they too also had plenty of antediluvian ‘martyrs’ who were killed for their faith before Noah finished the ark. We know because our day is wicked, and we have many around the world today who are currently being killed for their faith, particularly in the 10/40 window, while the modern world lives oblivious to what is about to come upon the earth. What we're feeling today in the United States, is Christianity in a post-Christian nation. What we're seeing is a nation hardening its collective heart against God, and we're seeing the divine ramifications for that. We're seeing a nation that is being given over to a debased mind . Just turn on the news and you can see all the attributes of the days of Noah & Lot listed in spades, daily, and it's only getting worse. To the Christian, the times are harder because it feels as if we're alone. It feels as if we're the only ones. It's disheartening to see church after church, leader after leader (inside and outside of the church) fall to the politically correct lie, so as not to be labeled as a bigot or a fool. It's sad to lose our solid Bible teachers due to illness or age, and all the while, the name it and claim it preachers continue on into their 90’s selling their prosperity gospel.

It's sad to see ‘leaders’ within the church, compromise on Biblical principles for political expediency, or social acceptance. It's sad to see families and individuals, give up and simply go back to the lives they had before Christ, as if nothing ever happened. Only they and God know whether they were ever saved at all, but the heart begins to harden when it rejects the Holy Spirit’s drawing. In my recent conversations with atheists and bible skeptics, especially when I tell them that we're living in the Last Generation, it frightens them, and one phrase keeps coming back up over and over. The conversation/argument/debate has recently been ending in the other person stating matter-of-factly, ''well, I’m glad your kind is dying out!'' On a day known only to God, both the dead and alive in Christ will be physically removed from earth in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye. This is known as the Rapture of the Church. At that moment in time, there will not be one true Christian left on the planet. There will be plenty of religious people who thought they were Christians left behind, but no one who has been baptized by the Holy Spirit into the Body of Christ, will still remain. The moment after the Rapture happens, the same people who wished that all Christian’s would just go and die off en masse, will mmediately regret having wished that.

For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape. 1 Thess. 5:3

There's coming a day when the godless heathens of this world, who loathe Christ and hate the Bible, will get their wish. They may not understand or believe what just happened, but I guarantee that they will certainly regret the horror that is coming upon all the earth.
    Comfort One Another With These Words Also...There Will Not Be Another Generation

Saw this on a Youtube video yesterday. Donald Trumps father's middle name was Christ (true Fred Christ Trump). His Mother's name was Mary (true). The address of Jared Kushner's family real estate corporation is 666 West 5th Avenue, New York. They bought the building because of the 666 address.
    The original Surname of the Trump Family was Drumpf.

Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast