His Majesty... the messiah... President Obama

Thread: His Majesty... the messiah... President Obama

His Majesty... the messiah... President Obama

What an egotistical, full of himself, messiah the sheeple have elected.

GOPUSA - The Loft

I won... now get over it!
    Posted by Bobby Eberle
    January 24, 2009 at 8:24 am

>> Printer-Friendly Version

And the winner of the "no class" award goes to... His Majesty... the messiah... President Obama.

The media love to make comparisons between former President Bush and President Obama... one is hated, the other beloved. The fact is that at the outset of the Bush Administration, the former president attended a Democrat retreat as a show of goodwill and to try to set the tone for bipartisanship in Washington. President Obama, on the other hand, is showing his "bipartisanship" with his own version of "it's my way or the highway" attitude.

As noted in a recent Fox News story, Obama told GOP leaders at a meeting that "you can't just listen to Rush Limbaugh and get things done."

In other words, in order to "get things done," Republicans need to see things Obama's way. So much for tolerance of ideas.

Fox News goes on to report that in a meeting on the "stimulus" (read that as welfare programs, bailouts, and more spending), Obama told Rep. Eric Cantor (R-VA), "I won. I will trump you on that."

Cantor was objecting to Obama's "proposal to increase benefits for low-income workers who don't owe federal income taxes." In other words, Cantor was objecting to a government welfare program.

The worst thing about the economic conditions facing America is not the conditions themselves. What we need to fear the most is the constant barrage we'll hear from Obama, the media, left-wing Democrats, and even moderate Republicans that this issue is so important that the government "needs to step in and get things done."

Government involvement will only make things worse, just as it did in the Great Depression. Let the business cycle work, and save generations of Americans from the massive debt that Obama and company are about to create.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Double Standard

And Bush got slapped every single time he tried to extend the hand of Bipartisanship. GW's problem was that he actually believed he could work with Democrats. They would have none of it because they are still bitter to this day that their boy Al Gore lost. Did you happen to notice Gore front and center at Obama's inaguration, just off of Obama's left shoulder in view of the cameras?

Remember how Bush invited Teddy Kennedy and Patches (Patrick Kennedy) over for popcorn and a movie to help Kennedy with his No Child Left Behind Act? Look how those two Kennedy SOB's treat GW over the next 7yrs! Liberals suck. They don't believe in unity, only division. United we stand, Divided we shall surely Fall.

Surfcc

Quote Originally Posted by surfcc View Post
    And Bush got slapped every single time he tried to extend the hand of Bipartisanship. GW's problem was that he actually believed he could work with Democrats. They would have none of it because they are still bitter to this day that their boy Al Gore lost. Did you happen to notice Gore front and center at Obama's inaguration, just off of Obama's left shoulder in view of the cameras?

Remember how Bush invited Teddy Kennedy and Patches (Patrick Kennedy) over for popcorn and a movie to help Kennedy with his No Child Left Behind Act? Look how those two Kennedy SOB's treat GW over the next 7yrs! Liberals suck. They don't believe in unity, only division. United we stand, Divided we shall surely Fall.

Surfcc
    I believe we are witnessing the beginning of the end of "...the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, With Liberty and Justice for all."
    I would advise taking a look at what Hugo Chavez has been up to for a playbook of what is coming down the pike.
    The Avatar is my Great-Great Grandaddy, CPL Samuel Francis Bondurant, Co. D, 4th Alabama, Law's Brigade, Benning's Division, 1st Corp, Army of Northern Virginia, shot through right thigh 2 JUL 1863.

"My first priority will be to reinstate the assault weapons ban as soon as I take office. Within 90 days, we will go back after kitchen table dealers, and work to end the gun show and internet sales loopholes. In the first year, I intend to work with Congress on a national no carry law, 1 gun a month purchase limits, and bans on all semi-automatic guns."--Barack Obama, VPC Fund Raiser, 2007

Combine that with the proposed "Cop Killer ammunition" ban:

Banning any ammunition that will penetrate a (1970's era) Class I bullet proof vest, which is anything ballistically more powerful than a .380 pistol round.
    In other words the ammo ban will ban ALL 9mm, .40, .45, .357, etc, and ALL rifle ammunition.