National Right-To-Carry Reciprocity Bill Introduced - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: National Right-To-Carry Reciprocity Bill Introduced

If that bill were to pass boy oh boy would that ever PO Komiefornia, NY, Wisconsin, and Ill real bad!!!!!
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

wolfhunter Guest
    It would PO Kalifornia and NY, but since WI and IL don't allow CCW, and carriers will have to abide by state laws, we still couldn't carry there.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    It would PO Kalifornia and NY, but since WI and IL don't allow CCW, and carriers will have to abide by state laws, we still couldn't carry there.
    Actually they do but the catch is that it is so limited to as who can get one, that their average citizen does not stand a chance of a snowball in a iron smelter to get one if they apply.
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

wolfhunter Guest
    Wisconsin and Illinois are "Right Denied" states, they barely recognize retired LEO CCW, and that's federal law.

I am absolutely puzzled over Wi. I spent alot of time at one of the GM plants there. Hunting in general is pretty big, but deer season is a big deal. Deer Hunting is almost an equal to Packer Football. Opening day for deer is a plant holiday... Their anti-handgun stance I do not understand...
    Semper Fi

7. I believe the National Right to Carry Law already exits. IT IS CALLED THE 2ND AMENDMENT TO THE CONSTITUTION, but you would never know that because our Representatives in Congress and in the State Legislatures do not understand "Our Constitution".

It has something to do with 'WE THE PEOPLE"

but, what the hell do I know?

Quote Originally Posted by BearTaylor View Post
    It would be nice not having top carry multiple permits and not have to bypass some states because of differences in CC laws.
    I agree, wouldn't it make life so much easier?!?

"Common Sense" gun laws. Common sense tells me that the gun didn't carry itself to the crime scene and pull it's own trigger. Punish the criminals, not the guns!

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    I am absolutely puzzled over Wi. I spent alot of time at one of the GM plants there. Hunting in general is pretty big, but deer season is a big deal. Deer Hunting is almost an equal to Packer Football. Opening day for deer is a plant holiday... Their anti-handgun stance I do not understand...
    On paper, WI can claim to be gun-friendly because OC is legal. In actuality, OC is rarely practiced.

I would call, but we're talking about Kennedy and Kerry. Might as well talk to the wall. I'd rather go hunting with **** Cheney than take a ride from Ted Kennedy.
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234