Delingpole: Record-Breaking Cold in Greenland - Page 2
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Delingpole: Record-Breaking Cold in Greenland

Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    According to the link you posted, global temperatures were HOTTER last year than when Gore won the Nobel Peace Prize in 2007. Science isn't about picking and choosing numbers. Also, the Nobel Peace Prize isn't about science either. LOL.
    Keep in mind that Ringo is a member of the "don't read beyond the headline" click. Other members include SR9, Ops and OG.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Keep in mind that Ringo is a member of the "don't read beyond the headline" click. Other members include SR9, Ops and OG.
    Keep in mind that XD is a member of the "nothing limits intelligence more than ignorance" click. Other members include S&W29, niceshootintex, and Sagamore. Because the greater the ignorance the greater the dogmatism, XD is the greatest of them all.
    It's Love That Constrains Me To Be Truthful And Tell People That They Are Lost And Headed For HELL If They Don't Know Jesus Christ, Not Hate. Hate says nothing.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Keep in mind that XD is a member of the "nothing limits intelligence more than ignorance" click. Other members include S&W29, niceshootintex, and Sagamore. Because the greater the ignorance the greater the dogmatism, XD is the greatest of them all.
    It's an honour just to have been nominated. If it's me being outside of your whacky UFO, tin hat, fake news world, then count me in. You're a real gem and I am very amused just listening to you railing against the world everyday. Thank you for being such a rare and interesting phenomena. Or not actually.

Take a walk, talk to people, take your meds, get some rest, and remove the broken down cars from your lawn. You'll feel better. It's been nice trying to talk to you today. Stay in touch with yourself.

The Place To Be

5. Quote Originally Posted by niceshootintex View Post
    It's an honour just to have been nominated. If it's me being outside of your whacky UFO, tin hat, fake news world, then count me in. You're a real gem and I am very amused just listening to you railing against the world everyday. Thank you for being such a rare and interesting phenomena. Or not actually.

Take a walk, talk to people, take your meds, get some rest, and remove the broken down cars from your lawn. You'll feel better. It's been nice trying to talk to you today. Stay in touch with yourself.

The Place To Be
    By the way it's a clique there Ringo, not a "click". Phone a friend next time because even spell check (cheque?,lol) can't seem to impede your rush toward the light. Moth.

The Place To Be

6. Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    The terms “global warming/climate change" are most commonly used today by grant-troughing so called climate scientists, huxter politicians, scaremongering green activists, and brainwashed mainstream media environmental correspondents. Still, it’s always a comfort to know that “the science” is on our side too.

~ No God, Know Fear; Know God, No Fear ~
    Bible thumpers quoting science? No thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Yeah. You're a real prince and religious mentor. I know it's 112° there everyday but you may want to get a scan and verify you still have brain matter still there.

I guess I am a liberal compared to some old Army KP Commando that lives in his basement predicting the end of days every hour. When now Dingo? How many hours do we have?

Delingpole: Record-Breaking Cold in Greenland-1u1nus.jpg

The Place To Be

8. Quote Originally Posted by niceshootintex View Post
    Yeah. You're a real prince and religious mentor. I know it's 112° there everyday but you may want to get a scan and verify you still have brain matter still there.

I guess I am a liberal compared to some old Army KP Commando that lives in his basement predicting the end of days every hour. When now Dingo? How many hours do we have?

Delingpole: Record-Breaking Cold in Greenland-1u1nus.jpg

The Place To Be
    Btw, he was referring to you as click bait fodder genius. Man, are you obtuse.

The Place To Be

Quote Originally Posted by niceshootintex View Post
    By the way it's a clique there Ringo, not a "click". Phone a friend next time because even spell check (cheque?,lol) can't seem to impede your rush toward the light. Moth.

The Place To Be
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Just "quoting" your leader, but if you really want to know about mistakes, you should ask your parents.
    It's Love That Constrains Me To Be Truthful And Tell People That They Are Lost And Headed For HELL If They Don't Know Jesus Christ, Not Hate. Hate says nothing.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Just "quoting" your leader, but if you really want to know about mistakes, you should ask your parents.
    Lol. Very mature Bingo. Wow. I mean wow. I used to just watch your posts with amusement. Now, I have a complete picture and your intellect is something akin to a 6 year old. I hope you have a fiduciary for obvious reasons but I'm glad they let you out of your straitjacket to use your keyboard occasionally. More porridge Mr. Ringo? Delingpole: Record-Breaking Cold in Greenland-1u1srw.jpg

The Place To Be

Quote Originally Posted by niceshootintex View Post
    I used to just watch your posts with amusement. Now, I have a complete picture and your intellect is something akin to a 6 year old.
    I always watch your posts with amusement and I have a complete picture and your intellect also, it's something akin to a 1 year old, much like a bag of Pampers, self absorbed and full of crap. You're so pathetic the way you take every advantage to boost your already over-inflated ego, makes me wonder what you would be like if you’d had enough oxygen at birth. When it comes to IQ, you lose some every time you use the bathroom, but keep talking, you just might shock me and say something intelligent.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast