Delingpole: Record-Breaking Cold in Greenland - Page 3
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 165

Thread: Delingpole: Record-Breaking Cold in Greenland

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    I always watch your posts with amusement and I have a complete picture and your intellect also, it's something akin to a 1 year old, much like a bag of Pampers, self absorbed and full of crap. You're so pathetic the way you take every advantage to boost your already over-inflated ego, makes me wonder what you would be like if you’d had enough oxygen at birth. When it comes to IQ, you lose some every time you use the bathroom, but keep talking, you just might shock me and say something intelligent.
    Is Jesus proud of your testimony this morning?

  2.   
  3. Quote Originally Posted by S&W29 View Post
    Is Jesus proud of your testimony this morning?
    Stuff a sock in it Junior. I have men's work to conduct here today and can't be bothered with your lefty whining. My interactions with others aren't cuss out sessions, just differences of opinions. Have a good Monday and enjoy whatever it is that uncle Georgie will have you do today.

    The Place To Be

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    I always watch your posts with amusement and I have a complete picture and your intellect also, it's something akin to a 1 year old, much like a bag of Pampers, self absorbed and full of crap. You're so pathetic the way you take every advantage to boost your already over-inflated ego, makes me wonder what you would be like if youíd had enough oxygen at birth. When it comes to IQ, you lose some every time you use the bathroom, but keep talking, you just might shock me and say something intelligent.
    I actually went and gave S&W a hard time on this originally because I thought he'd tagged my post until I delved further and I realized it was another cut and paste job by you Bingo. I was in a rush so my bad to be banging on S&W.

    Have a great day Reverend Brimstone. Watch for Mushroom clouds. Bullhead City is probably called out in scripture as maybe basement world? I have never seen it myself but it could be called the Nuthouse too. Keep an eye peeled.

    Delingpole: Record-Breaking Cold in Greenland-1u2ggw.jpg

    The Place To Be

  5. #24
    Apology accepted...no hard feelings.

  6. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Keep in mind that Ringo is a member of the "don't read beyond the headline" click. Other members include SR9, Ops and OG.
    Gee XD, I nearly missed your slur about being a member of a "clique" but I do thank you for including me. Reading the comments on here are quite amusing, even though you all have taken to being very redundant. I can understand your comments since you thoroughly abhor religion and any mention of it. That's fine and nothing more is expected from you. There is one on here who quotes scripture in his signature line and yet is as sarcastic as you. He even professes to be a believer but, if he is, why does he belittle Ringo who is trying to do what he should also be doing in spreading the word? Is sarcasm the only thing that eases your mind?
    You are as bad about any religious comment and your fixation is as bad as that of ops against Hillary. Doggone old son, that is bad!

    Since Ringo (as well as me and others) seems to give you all so much heartburn, I can offer a simple solution.....don't read any of our comments. Your hatred of religion is quite obvious but, I would think that by now you would have learned that you can not change our minds, nor we yours. Apparently the ability to have reasonable conversations has escaped many on here and sharpshooting is the order of the day.

    Delingpole: Record-Breaking Cold in Greenland-40806549-352-k661611.jpg

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Gee XD, I nearly missed your slur about being a member of a "clique" but I do thank you for including me. Reading the comments on here are quite amusing, even though you all have taken to being very redundant. I can understand your comments since you thoroughly abhor religion and any mention of it. That's fine and nothing more is expected from you. There is one on here who quotes scripture in his signature line and yet is as sarcastic as you. He even professes to be a believer but, if he is, why does he belittle Ringo who is trying to do what he should also be doing in spreading the word? Is sarcasm the only thing that eases your mind?
    You are as bad about any religious comment and your fixation is as bad as that of ops against Hillary. Doggone old son, that is bad!

    Since Ringo (as well as me and others) seems to give you all so much heartburn, I can offer a simple solution.....don't read any of our comments. Your hatred of religion is quite obvious but, I would think that by now you would have learned that you can not change our minds, nor we yours. Apparently the ability to have reasonable conversations has escaped many on here and sharpshooting is the order of the day.

    Delingpole: Record-Breaking Cold in Greenland-40806549-352-k661611.jpg
    OG, if you are alluding to me then you are wrong on a few accounts. I want to preface this by saying I don't have a bone to pick with you in any case. You are not lumped into a club in my mind and I am not part of one either.
    I speak only for myself.

    My signature line is not scripture. It is about America. Or the ideas behind it at least. I also don't suffer fools lightly and am not inclined to be preached at by some forum evangelist. If he is so pure and morally righteous then I suppose he can cast the first stone, and actually he did. I give back exactly what I get. I am an eye for an eye person and less of a turn the other cheek. It is a shortcoming.

    Ringo is the epitome of holier than though. He is a Christian not spreading the word but polluting it. His religious virtue is seemingly without equal. According to him.

    I am flawed but always faithful. I chose to actually ignore Ringo on here for some time but his unfailingly omniscient knack for either declaring a person Godless or declaring the end of days is frustrating theological judgement and forecasting, both of which are above his religious pay grade.
    He is a legend in his own mind.

    When I am looking for cut and paste scripture, links to fake news sites, declarations of upcoming catastrophic biblical events, false use of the word "friend", or grade school memes of Pavlov's Dog unrelated to subject or context, then Ringo is the guy. I am not judging him. His lack of common sense or intelligence is obvious to the most casual observer. He is a payaso to me. I have known many Ringo's. They all reek of righteousness they have no claim to.

    The Place To Be

  8. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ARIZONA-a short distance from the sun
    Posts
    8,962
    Quote Originally Posted by S&W29 View Post
    Is Jesus proud of your testimony this morning?
    That was no testimony, but hey, if you knew anything about Jesus and weren't Biblically illiterate you wouldn't have asked such a stupid question.
    ~ HEAVEN Has A Wall And A Strict Immigration Policy - HELL Has Open Borders ~

  9. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by niceshootintex View Post
    OG, if you are alluding to me then you are wrong on a few accounts. I want to preface this by saying I don't have a bone to pick with you in any case. You are not lumped into a club in my mind and I am not part of one either.
    I speak only for myself.

    My signature line is not scripture. It is about America. Or the ideas behind it at least. I also don't suffer fools lightly and am not inclined to be preached at by some forum evangelist. If he is so pure and morally righteous then I suppose he can cast the first stone, and actually he did. I give back exactly what I get. I am an eye for an eye person and less of a turn the other cheek. It is a shortcoming.

    Ringo is the epitome of holier than though. He is a Christian not spreading the word but polluting it. His religious virtue is seemingly without equal. According to him.

    I am flawed but always faithful. I chose to actually ignore Ringo on here for some time but his unfailingly omniscient knack for either declaring a person Godless or declaring the end of days is frustrating theological judgement and forecasting, both of which are above his religious pay grade.
    He is a legend in his own mind.

    When I am looking for cut and paste scripture, links to fake news sites, declarations of upcoming catastrophic biblical events, false use of the word "friend", or grade school memes of Pavlov's Dog unrelated to subject or context, then Ringo is the guy. I am not judging him. His lack of common sense or intelligence is obvious to the most casual observer. He is a payaso to me. I have known many Ringo's. They all reek of righteousness they have no claim to.

    The Place To Be
    Tex: The reference to the signature line was that of S&W29. He came into this site a while back professing religion and using a cute signature line. Basically everything he has posted since has been critical of Ringo. Ringo, in my opinion, is actually trying to share Jesus with all who will listen. I can't fault him for that and, maybe he does rub people wrong at times, but only after he has been insulted constantly because of his belief. Maybe he has come back at his detractors as hard as they have gone after him. That might be what is causing their angst, he will not stop simply because they don't like what he posts. As I said before, if they are butthurt, maybe they should start treating Ringo in the same manner as they would want to be treated. You know, that is also a Biblical saying like...do unto others....

    Funny you should mention Pavlov's dogs. Any post Ringo makes is the bell that causes the dogs to salivate. They absolutely do not have enough self control to ignore the things they don't like from Ringo and go on,ad nauseum, over any and everything he posts. If you will notice, it is a select few on here who have taken it upon themselves to be the arbiters of all posts and have ultimate say on everything. They think. All the sarcasm seen on here is because others can not allow anything to be said of which they do not agree. No give and take, which only fuels the fire. It has gone on for years and, sadly, I'm afraid it won't change.

    No, I don't have a bone to pick with you. You have made some interesting posts but, I will say, of late you seem to be using sarcasm more than you once did. Gotta watch it! It seems to be contagious.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Tex: The reference to the signature line was that of S&W29. He came into this site a while back professing religion and using a cute signature line. Basically everything he has posted since has been critical of Ringo. Ringo, in my opinion, is actually trying to share Jesus with all who will listen. I can't fault him for that and, maybe he does rub people wrong at times, but only after he has been insulted constantly because of his belief. Maybe he has come back at his detractors as hard as they have gone after him. That might be what is causing their angst, he will not stop simply because they don't like what he posts. As I said before, if they are butthurt, maybe they should start treating Ringo in the same manner as they would want to be treated. You know, that is also a Biblical saying also, like...do unto others....

    Funny you should mention Pavlov's dogs. Any post Ringo makes is the bell that causes the dogs to salivate. They absolutely do not have enough self control to ignore the things they don't like from Ringo and go on,ad nauseum, over any and everything he posts. If you will notice, it is a select few on here who have taken it upon themselves to be the arbiters of all posts and have ultimate say on everything. They think. All the sarcasm seen on here is because others can not allow anything to be said of which they do not agree. No give and take, which only fuels the fire. It has gone on for years and, sadly, I'm afraid it won't change.

    No, I don't have a bone to pick with you. You have made some interesting posts but, I will say, of late you seem to be using sarcasm more than you once did. Gotta watch it! It seems to be contagious.
    Thanks for the perspective and copy. My wife said I've been grouchy this past week too.... I'm itchy for football coming soon maybe😉

    The Place To Be

  11. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    That was no testimony, but hey, if you knew anything about Jesus and weren't Biblically illiterate you wouldn't have asked such a stupid question.
    Your remarks show your true ignorance of your own religion. You LIVE your testimony every day to every person you encounter. As I asked earlier....would JESUS CHRIST be proud of your testimony today? Would you be proud to say and do to Jesus Christ (your savior and the man you're supposed to emulate every day and in every action) what you said to Tex?

    Yes or No?

    Sent from my LG-H910 using USA Carry mobile app

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast