Delingpole: Record-Breaking Cold in Greenland
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Delingpole: Record-Breaking Cold in Greenland

Delingpole: Record-Breaking Cold in Greenland

The terms “global warming/climate change" are most commonly used today by grant-troughing so called climate scientists, huxter politicians, scaremongering green activists, and brainwashed mainstream media environmental correspondents. Still, it’s always a comfort to know that “the science” is on our side too.

~ No God, Know Fear; Know God, No Fear ~
    The scariest words in all existence
    "Depart From Me, I Never Knew You"
    - Matthew 7:23 -

Massive Iceberg The Size of Delaware Breaks Off from Antarctica

Totally normal, nothing to see here folks.
    Evangelical Christians have traded in their morality for a lust for power. Never let them pretend they have the moral high ground!

EXCLUSIVE: Researcher Claims To Have Evidence One Of EPAís Most Successful Clean Air Rules Is Based On Fabricated Data

Weather is not the same as climate.

Sent from my LG-H910 using USA Carry mobile app
    Evangelical Christians have traded in their morality for a lust for power. Never let them pretend they have the moral high ground!

When the fake news media publishes a story about climate change, itís front page news. But you hardly ever hear about the dozens and dozens of retractions they were forced to make when keyboard warriors exposed their lies. This is one reason why they had to stop calling it global warming. People looked into and saw the planet was not warming to any great degree.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    When the fake news media publishes a story about climate change, itís front page news. But you hardly ever hear about the dozens and dozens of retractions they were forced to make when keyboard warriors exposed their lies. This is one reason why they had to stop calling it global warming. People looked into and saw the planet was not warming to any great degree.

So, the retraction is about the fact that this climate change report the NYT was reporting about was publicly available since January and not leaked to the NYT just now. There was no retraction regarding the FACT that this report "directly contradicts claims by President Trump and members of his cabinet". In other words, your post is FAKE NEWS the same way the NYT report was FAKE NEWS. LOL.

In any case, climate change deniers will continue to deny it, as they CAN NOT be convinced of climate change NO MATTER WHAT. Climate change believers will continue to believe it, as they CAN NOT be convinced of climate change being a hoax as there is little evidence.

If climate change is real and we don't do anything about it, we are screwed. The forecasted changes will have a drastic impact on our economy and society.

If climate change is NOT real and we don't do anything about it, we are screwed too. Our competitors, such as China, develop the needed advanced technology anyway and we will HAVE TO buy products MADE IN CHINA in a few decades as US companies ignored the signs.

If do something about climate change NO MATTER WHAT, we can maintain the world-wide lead in science and technology NO MATTER WHAT. I have little hopes though that we are actually going down that path.

According to the link you posted, global temperatures were HOTTER last year than when Gore won the Nobel Peace Prize in 2007. Science isn't about picking and choosing numbers. Also, the Nobel Peace Prize isn't about science either. LOL.

Delingpole: Record-Breaking Cold in Greenland-screenshot-2017-08-09-07.58.32-768x379.png

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast