Americans need to prep for EMP attack - Page 2
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Americans need to prep for EMP attack

Anyone living outside the will of God should be in fear. Christians living inside the will of God love God and have nothing to fear from righteous God who does what is best for us.

2. That's the God of Love !

Sent from my iPhone using USA Carry

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    The man you meant to reference is Michael L. "Mikey" Weinstein, a graduate from the USAF Academy and founder of the Military Religious Freedom Foundation.
    Just another "PUNKASS" LIBERAL.

Quote Originally Posted by Sagamore View Post
    That's the God of Love !

Funny that the only people that 'love' this imaginary deity are also scared beyond reason of this so called god. Stockholm Syndrome?

Well, not really funny, but really sad.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

I love God because He first loved me while I was yet a sinner unworthy of His love and sacrifice. I'm not "scared beyond reason." His salvation relieved me of fear.

Quote Originally Posted by Reba View Post
    I love God because He first loved me while I was yet a sinner unworthy of His love and sacrifice. I'm not "scared beyond reason." His salvation relieved me of fear.
    No God, Know Fear; Know God, No Fear
    The Enemies of America Now Rule Over Her, God Has Judged And This Kngdom We Have Created Has Fallen.
    ~Joe Biden...God's Judgement Upon America ~

7. Which imaginary God do you believe.

I don't believe in any imaginary gods; I believe in LORD God Jehovah, the One true living God of all ages.

And who told you were a sinner in the first place? It takes a sick mind to think that a newborn child is a sinner, but the standard sickness of christianity.

Psssst.... it's a trap and you took the bait.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

Quote Originally Posted by Sagamore View Post
    Which imaginary God do you believe.
    I don't believe in any imaginary gods; I believe in LORD God Jehovah, the One true living God of all ages.
    Why not any of the thousand or so other gods? Sure you picked the right one? If you had been born to muslim parents in the Middle East would you still pick the same one?

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast