Americans need to prep for EMP attack - Page 3
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Americans need to prep for EMP attack

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    And who told you were a sinner in the first place? It takes a sick mind to think that a newborn child is a sinner, but the standard sickness of christianity.

Psssst.... it's a trap and you took the bait.
    Anyone who is honest with themselves will confess to being a sinner. To believe that anyone is born without a sin nature is to be in denial.

The good news is, once those sins are recognized, confessed and repented of under the blood of Jesus, they lose their power to enslave and control one's life.

Why not any of the thousand or so other gods? Sure you picked the right one? If you had been born to muslim parents in the Middle East would you still pick the same one?
    I don't play "what if" games.

God knows who will receive Him and He makes it possible thru circumstances that He provides.

Jehovah God is the one true living God, as revealed to mankind thru His Creation and His Word.

He's never let me down.

3. This god loves all but if if cross him you will spend eternity in Dante's inferno! About god letting you down, he wins both ways if something good happens it was gods will. If someone gets cancer and you pray and they still die, it was gods will. Even though Jesus stated , Anything you ask in my name it shall be done. Amazing that people can't see thru that fog.

Sent from my iPhone using USA Carry

Quote Originally Posted by Reba View Post
    Anyone who is honest with themselves will confess to being a sinner. To believe that anyone is born without a sin nature is to be in denial.

The good news is, once those sins are recognized, confessed and repented of under the blood of Jesus, they lose their power to enslave and control one's life.
    Dear, you lost control of your life when you swallowed this nonsense without question.

Next time you are at the mall and see a baby in a stroller, run up to it and scream 'sinner' in the babies face, for that is the apparent crap you believe.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by Reba View Post
    I don't play "what if" games.
    You know damn well you would be muslim if born to muslim parents in the Middle East, but lack the character or courage to admit it.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

There will come a day when all non-believers will be come believers. That day will be when the believers in Christ exit the Earth in the Rapture. Those left behind will become believers, but too late. That Ship has sailed and you are left behind. But you had you chance and squandered it. Sad!

Quote Originally Posted by Sagamore View Post
    Why can't NC share his thoughts? Is this a site that only allows Christian beliefs?

Sent from my iPhone using USA Carry
    Has nothing to do with his opinion and his right to state it, only the demeaning way he presents it.

Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    LOL. You might want to look up who Steven Weinberg actually is. Weinberg is an atheist, but he is also a theoretical physicist with a Nobel Prize in Physics. LOL.
    Actually, while I my have been thinking of Mikey Weinberg when I wrote my thoughts, the fact that it was Steven, another atheist according to you, changes nothing in the context of my comment. The fact that Steven Weinberg is a Nobel laureate has no affect on my opinion.

Oooooo who pissed in your corn flakes this morning?

Oh yea, and your insistence that everyone follow you BS is well BS.

But people that are supposedly mature thinking adults that are scared crapless of this sky daddy who acts like a spoiled brat is concerning.

I'll let others point out your stunning ignorance.... bigotry, and fantasy based hate. What a miserable individual you must be on the inside.
    LOL, you are one to talk about bigotry and fantasy based hate. Obviously, others have already address your position on this. And, no, I'm not miserable. In fact, I'm quite happy when I don't have people such as yourself belittling those who believe something different from your beliefs.

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    There will come a day when all non-believers will be come believers. That day will be when the believers in Christ exit the Earth in the Rapture. Those left behind will become believers, but too late. That Ship has sailed and you are left behind. But you had you chance and squandered it. Sad!
    Pascal's Wager yet again. When you know there is no boogie man, the fear of the boogie man vanishes.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast