What Do We Do If They Try To Confiscate Our Guns? - Page 11
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do We Do If They Try To Confiscate Our Guns?

One thing that everyone should do is take part in the Second Amendment March, either in Washington or your own state. We have to show how many are serious about this.

Big Guy

3. I will never turn them in. They will have to come for them.

Quote Originally Posted by IheartTedNugent View Post
    If they take my guns away I am going to move to the land down under.

At least there I can legally shoot at dingo babies

Whatcha think?

Hope you're good with a bow and arrow, because guns are heavily restricted there!

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

5. Slaves are given food & water but they don't get guns.....

Quote Originally Posted by Rick O'Shay View Post
    If push came to shove, I would buy some PVC, cement, a lot of desicant, and dig a hole.
    +1 i'm there. i have a friend though, that would have to hire a backhoe for his hole. he has between 4 and 5 hundred firearms.

Come and take it baby...

Come And Take It/Molon Labe/Battle Flags, Etc. Home Page depicting Armed Resistance to Gun Control/Gun Confiscation, Defending the Second Amendment "Right To Keep and Bear Arms."

there will be gunfire...

April 18, 1775
    the British marched down the streets of Lexington, in pursuit to disarm the American Colonists. Little did the British know, the colonists were prepared for this act. This is where the famous line “ The British are coming. The British are coming comes.” Originates from. The colonists gathered at the Lexington Green with their loaded muskets waiting for the British to arrive. “Disperse you villains – lay down your arms!” demanded the British when they arrived. The colonists refused to give up their arms, because they knew that if they didn’t have weapons they would be defenseless to the Britain’s (Firearms and Freedom). This event is known as the start of the Revolutionary War. If the colonists had given up their weapons we would probably not be living in America today. Now our government wants to take our guns away and people support this. The government should not disarm the society because criminals could take over the society, history has proven that the government will try to get total power over the people, and it would be against our constitution...

Official site of the Second Amendment March

When is it time to start shooting?:
    http://www.comeandtakeit.com/whenshot.htm

If it's time to bury them it's time to use them
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Empty them first... One bullet at a time...

Yea I know harsh... Hope we never see that happen. I have to admit, it would be the start of another revolution or civil war from my perspective...

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by Big Guy View Post
    One thing that everyone should do is take part in the Second Amendment March, either in Washington or your own state. We have to show how many are serious about this.

Big Guy
    Been there and done that, yet they still persist. You have to commit yourself to making a stand... Yea, I know... Scary stuff...

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

If and when we need to take a stand there are a couple of things to remember...

1. If you have any warning that they are coming for your guns or others elsewhere... don't be home and attempt to barricade yourself and hold them off; you will be cast as a extremist and used as an example... this is what they did in Canada, England, Australia and elsewhere in recent history alone; first the s.w.a.t. called the media, waited for them to show up with the cameras and then proceeded to kick in the doors of well-known, law-abiding firearms owners...
    Head for the hills, so to speak... run-n-fight (the militia way) when you hook up with like minded individuals, ideally... as prearranged...
    2. Find a safe and secure place out of town and as rural as possible to store the bulk of your response to tyranny supplies...
    3. Hope for the best, plan for the worst...
    4. Fail to plan, plan to fail...

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast