What Do We Do If They Try To Confiscate Our Guns? - Page 16
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do We Do If They Try To Confiscate Our Guns?

I did not take the time to read all 15 pages of comments on this thread, but I read enough to make me worry. To all of you guys who think you should hide your guns when they come to get them, so that you have them for when you really need them, WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO NEED THEM MORE THAN WHEN THE GOVERMENT COMES TO TAKE THEM AWAY?!!!

You have a second amendment to give you a way to fight tyranny. Use it for what it was intended for! You need to draw a line in the sand and when the gov crosses it, it is time to take off the gloves. When they come to my door for my guns, they are committing treason. They can have my lead first. There are other things that will get that reaction also, but I'll stop there.

I am very respective of authority and have never been in trouble with the law, but there are certain things I will not stand by and watch happen. Too many men and women have sacrificed for my freedoms for me to stand by and allow them to be taken away.

Some of you need to read some good history books about our founding fathers, World War 2, communist China and other stuff like that. Some times, hard things need to be done. There will come a time that playing nice and trying to vote for change is not going to work. Playing nice did not make this a free country. Playing nice didn't work with Hitler. It took MEN with guts and fortitude to get the job done. I fear we don't have too many men like that anymore.

You can run and hide if you want to, but my line is drawn.

Lol

I had all my guns in my duck boat(because them ducks get per-ty Arinary)an the dam dog chewed a hole in the boat,,,,,and it sunk,,,,they are all in the delaware river some where

4. Amen Hammer. We don't just have our 2nd Amendment right, but we also have a right as humans to defend ourselves if attacked. Regardless of who the attacker is. I suggest that those of you who think when they start confiscating guns that you will just hide them go read some 20th century history. Especially concentrating on the Jews and the Armenians. Find the most graphic images you can find and let them burn into your mind. Hammer is absolutely right, we must draw a permanent line in the sand. If we allow that line to continually be erased, what does that say about us and our resolve.

-Courage, Honesty, and Marksmanship-

handgonnetoter Guest
    Are there any active duty military or police on this forum? If so, especially the civilian police force, what will YOU do if local, state, and federal government tell YOU to go door to door and start collecting firearms. You see, this is the real questions to be asking. After all, the government may try to pass this sort of COMMUNISTIC gun confiscation, but the government cannot get them unless they put boots on the ground to actually carry the law out. I don't know for sure, but I would not want to be the ones collecting up the guns while my family was home while I was doing it. Things could get real ugly if this kind of crap happens.

Handgonnetoter,

I can guarantee you that there are LEOs and military that would try to carry out a confiscation order.

First, think back to New Orleans after Katrina.

Second, and more importantly, we have a whole generation of people coming into the work force who have been indoctrinated by the federal school system. They have been fed revisionist history, taught that guns are only carried by thugs and LEOs, that perception is reality, that they have evolved from lower life forms and therefore will never answer to the highest authority, that animals have the same rights as humans, that it is ok to abort babies but not execute criminals, and the list goes on.

They have not been taught any real history about this country or how and why it was founded. Martin Luther King gets more press than George Washington, (no I am not a racist). A kid in our church said they were taught that communism is a good system, but it has always been administered by bad people. The students are not allowed to bring Bibles to school or talk about Jesus Christ, but the are forced to study Islam, (which is not a peacful religion).

Yes, there will be LEOs and military misguided enough to try to confiscate guns. And people will go along with it because they will be led to believe it is for our safety. Just like the scans and sexual assults that are being forced on us at the airports. Just like road side checks for drunk drivers. If I haven't done anything to look guilty, why would you stop me and subject me to a sobriety test. Isn't that an unreasonable search? And I believe that DUI should be dealt with more severely than it is. But I don't drink and I don't appreciate being lumped in with people who are guilty. Just like the signs on business establishments here in Ohio that tell you to report people who are smoking. I don't smoke, but there is something about that that reminds me of Nazi Germany. You see, Americans have already shown a lack of ability to stand up and say enough is enough. We keep letting them whittle away at our freedoms so we can feel secure.

If you have nothing worth dying for, you have nothing worth living for.

handgonnetoter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hammer826 View Post
    Handgonnetoter,

I can guarantee you that there are LEOs and military that would try to carry out a confiscation order.

First, think back to New Orleans after Katrina.

Second, and more importantly, we have a whole generation of people coming into the work force who have been indoctrinated by the federal school system. They have been fed revisionist history, taught that guns are only carried by thugs and LEOs, that perception is reality, that they have evolved from lower life forms and therefore will never answer to the highest authority, that animals have the same rights as humans, that it is ok to abort babies but not execute criminals, and the list goes on.

They have not been taught any real history about this country or how and why it was founded. Martin Luther King gets more press than George Washington, (no I am not a racist). A kid in our church said they were taught that communism is a good system, but it has always been administered by bad people. The students are not allowed to bring Bibles to school or talk about Jesus Christ, but the are forced to study Islam, (which is not a peacful religion).

Yes, there will be LEOs and military misguided enough to try to confiscate guns. And people will go along with it because they will be led to believe it is for our safety. Just like the scans and sexual assults that are being forced on us at the airports. Just like road side checks for drunk drivers. If I haven't done anything to look guilty, why would you stop me and subject me to a sobriety test. Isn't that an unreasonable search? And I believe that DUI should be dealt with more severely than it is. But I don't drink and I don't appreciate being lumped in with people who are guilty. Just like the signs on business establishments here in Ohio that tell you to report people who are smoking. I don't smoke, but there is something about that that reminds me of Nazi Germany. You see, Americans have already shown a lack of ability to stand up and say enough is enough. We keep letting them whittle away at our freedoms so we can feel secure.

If you have nothing worth dying for, you have nothing worth living for.
    Well, then we are eventually going to be totally screwed then. I believe there is a push, internationally, to bring the world all under one authority. I think it started way back in the early 1900"s. I don't think the "pushers" are religious at all, in fact I feel they are Humanist. They hold themselves as the supreme power, and if, for a while anyway, they need to take a side of some sort of religion, they will. After they have gained control, they will stamp out all religion - yes, even Islam. I know two police guys, one county and one city, and they say they don't believe gun control will work at all. They also said that they would not go around and pick up guns for fear of reprisal against their families, being as though there are many more of us then them. I guess we will see eventually won't we.

Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    RAMADAN IN 21ST CENTURY AMERICA: HEAD-CUTTING THE CORE OF ISLAM Political Vel Craft

TruthTube. tv** 18+ WOMAN BEHEADED IN FRONT OF BOYFRIEND {FULL VIDEO**

TruthTube. tv** 18+ Hostage Beheaded By Muslims Dressed In Army Fatigues.

Caution!!! Very Graffic!!!!

This should be a reminder eveyday when we get up...what is coming to a city near you. These imagages need to stick until radical muslims are defeated. you decide!! 80,000 Muslims entering the USA 2011 Bill signed by BHO. How many terrorist in the batch??? Looks like the writing is on the wall just a matter of when???
    Stop with this kind of ******** logic. Islam is not a peaceful religion well neither is your Judah Christan religion don't tell me your school forgot to teach about the Spanish Inquisition and all the other crappy wars that Christian religions have caused.

Now why are you trying to say that there is a terrorist among the 80,000 Muslims entering the USA in 2011? I can put forth an argument that none of the 80,000 Muslims entering in 2011 are terrorist. But you by the definition of what a terrorist does is one. You have tried to cause fear by saying that there will be terrorist among the 80,000 coming to the US. Chances are in your favor that there might be one. But sitting around worrying about what if's will do no good. Look at how air travel has changed since 09/11/2001. We have already let them win by allowing our rights to be taken away from us. Now you have to be fondled by the TSA before you can get on a plane. I know it was not long ago that the priest were getting in trouble for foundling the alter boys now for your safety you will let the TSA fondle you. All because it makes you feel safe. You all need to get your head out of your asses an accept the fact that if someone has made up there mind to kill you there is not much you can do to stop them. I can say with certainty that I am not willing to blow myself up to kill my enemy but there are people willing to do that and no matter how hard you try to stop them they will either kill themselves or others with them when being stopped.

It is time for the United States of America to return to being "The land of the free and the home of the brave."

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    It is time for the United States of America to return to being "The land of the free and the home of the brave."
    Amen. Nowadays it's more like a bunch a whiney crybabies. Waaaa - the Muslims are gonna kill me! Waaa - the government wants to control me! Waaaa - we're spoiling the enviroment! Waaaa, waa, waa!

Bunch of freakin' losers we've turned into.

The beauty of the Second Ammendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. Thomas Jefferson

The entire Military and all Law Enforcement Officers would do well to become members of "Oath Keepers". They have sworn that they will not turn their guns on the citizens of our country. God help anyone who tries to take mine.
    "No one knows what it's like to be the bad man...." -The Who

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast